Review Highlights
Awesome full-day snorkelling tour - lots of marine life!

This was an unforgettable snorkelling experience. My partner and I went for a full-day snorkelling... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
J0siePhina
Melbourne, Australia
Full Day Snorkeling

Everyone here is so so nice and genuine! We almost went with another snorkeling company because... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Nikki L

Recommended experiences in and around Caye Caulker
from $95.00
from $118.00
from $110.00
from $20.00
1,624 results
All reviews full day tour sea horses nurse sharks marine life fish cave man private tour snorkeling tour fruit feed tarpon his customers sardines great tour these guys making sure sunken barge pineapple
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fantastic snorkeling experience, the first time for my younger son and grandsons. We had a Nurse shark that seemed to want to join our group. My family enjoyed their time on the boat, enjoyed the food provided. Great memories.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2019

Great trip on the full day snorkeling tour. You see so much amazing sea life and the reef is beautiful. Would definitely recommend this trip to anyone. Our guides Andrew and Elden were very helpful. Thank you for the great day.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I went out for a night snorkel with Johnny and his assistant. We had a blast going night snorkelling, it was completely different from the numerous day trips we had in the past. We were given flashlights and by the time we got out in the water the sun had gone down and everything was pitch black - it was thrilling. We were able to see numerous creatures that aren't out during the day, or maybe just harder to see. We saw octopus (we even saw one change colour as it hid back into the coral!), lobster, crab, shrimp, an eel and lots of different fish! Johnny was fabulous, making sure we each saw everything and taking his time to look and point things out to us. We got out on the water a bit early so he took us on a couple minute boat ride to see if we could find some manatees - thisbwasnt part of our trip at all, he just did it out of kindness. The Cave Man was so friendly and helped to get my friend and I out on a night snorkel even though there were only 2 of us! He is really interested in giving people the experience and clearly cares about his customers!

1  Thank 564torim
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Caveman and his crew provided a great experience, and we were lucky enough to see all kinds of marine life. Thank you to caveman and the team!

Reviewed September 10, 2019

I'm glad I chose Caveman for my full-day snorkel trip. Caveman is quite a character. I loved his positive attitude, appreciation for his customers, and respect for the marine life. He let our group choose whether or not to feed the sharks, which was nice in theory, but it did cause a little hiccup among the group. Some people (including me) did not support feeding the marine life, while others were less eco-conscious or couldn't have cared less either way. It made me and the others who opposed feeding feel like bad guys, so even though I'd recommend Caveman, next time I might pick one of the outfits that does not feed marine life per their policy. Anyway, the snorkeling itself was satisfying with a nice amount of stops. We went to multiple sites and saw a good variety of fish and coral, including manatees, nurse sharks, and rays. I was actually disappointed in Hol Chan Marine Reserve. Since the site is so protected, you must stay very close to your guide. Whatever the guide decides to point out is all you'll get to see. That might be okay for novices, but experienced folks may get irritated by not being able to do their own thing. Lunch was served on the boat and was a typical local dish of rice and beans, chicken, and plantains, followed by fresh fruit. The guides were great--knowledgeable, respectful, and concerned with safety.

1  Thank damnedbee