“Exciting and relaxing sailing trip”

E-Z Boy Tours - Private Tour
Ranked #8 of 38 Tours in Caye Caulker
More attraction details
Owner description: We at E-Z Boy Tours offer daily snorkeling trips by Speed Boat and Sailing Boat to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Caye Caulker Marine Reserve. Other tours are Manattee Tour, Goff's Caye Special (barbecue on the beach), Turneffe Atoll Tour(Local fishermen camp), Island Hopping to Placencia by sailing boat (southern part of the country) and also Spin Cast and Deep Sea Fishing.
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Me and my 2 friends and our kids were out sailing with E-Z Boy Tours and we just loved it! We spent the whole day out, snorkeling and enjoying the sun. My girls is only 5 and can't swim yet so I could take it easy with her in the water while others went to see the sea turtles. We saw nurse sharks, sting rays and lots of fish in all kinds of colors.
We were offered fruit, food and snacks along with pure water, juice and drinks.
All in all it was both exciting and relaxing day in safe environment.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

First time snorkel. Did the sail and snorkel day long trip. They were professional and met the expectations of value. They made sure equipment fit and that I felt at ease. Beautiful in and out of the water. Eat before you go and they'll take care of you the rest of the day. Otherwise bring sunscreen, underwater camera, and your sense of adventure. Loved it more than I ever expected!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was my second tour with EZ Boy but the first time on the sail boat. I've snorkeled in Belize several times at the reef but this was the absolute BEST! Our captain/guide Ian was the greatest. We were there during the slow season, so only 4 of us on the boat with Ian and the first mate. We took a full day tour. Ian new just where the best spots were. It was like snorkeling in an aquarium. Plus, we were the coolest boat on the water with perfect music playing all day. The rum punch was just right! Going back through the split was the best! Thank you EZ Boy - I will ALWAYS tour with you guys! Loved it!!!

E-Z Boy Tours T, Owner at E-Z Boy Tours - Private Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the great review and we are glad you guys enjoyed the trip.

We hope to have you here soon enough!

Hans

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Hi there! I went on a half day snorkeling tour for the first time in my life with E-Z Boy Tours and I loved it! Wanted to go again and I was fortunate enough to meet some friends that convinced me to go on a 3 day sailing trip to Placencia  with E-Z Boy Tours and it was one of the best experiences of my life!
We sailed on a big boat, visited and stayed on beautiful islands with breathtaking views, and went snorkeling everyday. It was surreal at first to camp on a deserted island with only 17 palm trees and go for a swim in a clear turquoise water, and go snorkeling by the coral reef!
The crew was very experienced and friendly and cooked really amazing and fresh food like lobsters and freshly caught fish. Ian and Amado were really accommodating and made sure we had a great time during the trip. These guys are the best!
 We are already thinking of coming back next year to go on another trip with E-Z Boy Tours!

E-Z Boy Tours T, Owner at E-Z Boy Tours - Private Tour, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Hi Ela,

Thank you for taking the 3 day sailing trip with us and we are happy you enjoyed every bit of the trip. Thank you for the review and hop to have you with us again!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went on the Caulker-Placencia sailing tour, and it was absolutely amazingly awesome. Ian and Amado are the sweetest and most knowledgeable people imaginable, and I learnt so much about everything from anything ocean-related to geography to history.

Obviously, we did not just stay in the boat for three days. Every day we stopped at places snorkelling and having a look around, as well as spending the nights in new and comfortable tents on different keys, including Glove's Caye which is this super tiny island with about three trees. It was superb.

We caught all the fish and lobsters we ate, and the food was absolutely delicious. When the trip was over I tried to find fried jacks that would taste as nice as the ones made on the boat, but I shouldn't have bothered - this was the best food I had in Belize by far.

Although a bit pricey, it was definitely worth it. I'd do it again, in a heart beat.

Hi,