“BEST JERK CHICKEN EVVVEEERRR!!!!”
Review of Pat and Stells - CLOSED

Pat and Stells
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My fiance and I stayed on Caye Caulker for 11 days and absolutley couldnt get enough of Keith's (the owner) Jerk chicken once we tried it. We were in love. I honestly would go back to Belize if I was in the area just for the Jerk Chicken from Keith. He told us earlier in the week that he had the best jerk chicken on the island and ofcourse we thought he was just saying that but once we had our first bite we were in love! Not only was the food great but they had live music there too playing some of my new favorite songs. Plus right on the beach! You have to go!

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Best food I had on caye caulker, spectacular lobster curry. Great vibe, good music, and Keith is a hero. 10/10, don't miss out

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We came here late, weren't even really hungry but we got a barracuda curry that was so tasty we still finished all of it. Then we stayed to have many beers at the bars with local folks. The bar tender was playing some lesser-known dancehall and old-school hip-hop, a welcome change from the four Bob Marley songs some of the more tourist-heavy locations stick to. Most nights they also have live music and djs. The people are fun, and it's a nice open beachside atmosphere. Definitely a recommended stop on the island!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Dropped in for dinner because the music was great & it drew us in...so glad it did. My son & I both got the lobster ceviche. It was delicious! Met the owner Keith who visited with us off & on while tending to other customers as well. Our drinks were fresh & made by Keith himself. Price very reasonable. Met several locals there that were also so nice & friendly. Atmosphere was like a bunch of friends stopping by to hang out & eat. We loved it!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Amazing lobster curry and good sized whole grilled lobsters. Great prices, friendly staff, and nice atmosphere right on the water. Thank you!