Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Peaceful sailing with incredible marine sights!

We had a fantastic full day snorkel at Hol Chan Reserve! I couldn’t have asked for better trip... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Maplehaven
Highlight of our stay in Caye Caulker!

This was one of the best tours we have ever done, anywhere. Everything from start to finish was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $82.06
from $125.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews big steve captain steve ceviche black hawk rum punch nurse sharks fish great sailing fruit day trip sea turtles small group pasta salad fresh pineapple snorkel sites these guys amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved our tour with Steve! Very knowledgable and friendly, gave us recommendations for other island activities. Ran a professional tour in a small group. Had a lovely sunset sail. This company used reusable containers to preserve the coral and avoid putting more garbage in the ocean. Steve helped us fish off the back of the boat and made us fresh conch ceviche! Couldn't have asked for a better tour.

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

This is our second trip with Captain Steve, Dena, and Sabu. They are always professional and we have such a great time. We hit all the big dive spots and Sabu did a great job of pointing out different fish and animals along the way. Our lunch was yummy and the drinks on the ride home set the perfect ending for a relaxing sail in.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We go back to Blackhawk everytime we come here! Captain Steve, Dena and his crewmember Sabu are friendly, professional and take care of you all along the way. The lunch was great and hospitality was even better! I simply can not recommend Blackhawk enough, they are the best snorkeling tour on the island!

Reviewed January 2, 2020

I went with Steve on a snorkeling day trip 10 times during my stay at cay Caulker. When you find the best there is no point in going anywhere else. Sailing is my preferred way to travel on water, it is more relaxing than bouncing up and down on the waves while only hearing the scream of the outboard engine on a power boat. Also Steve keeps the amount of passengers lower than other competitors to keep the Tours more beneficial for the user.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

I went out with Blackhawk three times during my week on Caye Caulker. They took smaller groups than most other guides which makes for a better experience in my opinion. If there is wind, we sailed which can't be beat. It was an amazing experience and uf I go back, i am definitely going with Blackhawk again.

Date of experience: December 2019