“Good food”

Dee N' D's
Ranked #7 of 99 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Terry's isn't listed online. Things usually don't have an address on Caye Caulker.... I do have photos to submit though.
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We are staying at Caye Reef, we found Terry's BBQ excellent, he even sent a relative up to help my wife learn how to prepare a Belize Chicken. problem, the teacher hustle us for a free bear and wanted a $50.00 loan. He also charged us $48.00 for two meals that would cost locals $20.00. Ask price before you buy at Terry' s.

2  Thank Jan W

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Don't miss it... and ask about live music nights. Terry is a great cook, has been cooking on the beach for years, and has opened up his own little place.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

the bathroom was the scariest on the island. I'm not picky, but this was the WORST. Service was slow, but everything on the Caye is!

1  Thank Tina L
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

He cooks on a grill right on the beach for lunch. Just walk up and place your order. He pulls fresh seafood out of a cooler and grills it right in front of you. Delicious. I absolutely will eat there again tomorrow.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Great food and great people! I sat next to Terry on the water taxi from Belize city, we had a great conversation(I didnt even know he owned terrys grill until we ate their later that evening) he is a cool guy that really knows how to grill up some BOMB seafood!