“Love me some TERRY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Terry's Grill

Terry's Grill
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Barbecue, Central American, Jamaican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Terry's isn't listed online. Things usually don't have an address on Caye Caulker.... I do have photos to submit though.
Chicago
“Love me some TERRY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Hi Terry,
It's Tina! Thanks for the preview of the lobster you also know how to put a smile on my face. XO and I won't forget PS3 games for ya.....maybe swap for food :)

Visited June 2013

• Finnish first
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I had a chicken lunch from Terry's grill based on all these reviews. The chicken was ok - not amazing - and it came with a side of cold rice. Terry seemed like a very nice guy but for the lunch grill at least I couldn't say the chicken was anything more than average.

Halifax, Canada
“Fun Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Unfortunately we only found this place on the last night! Great entertainment if you like acoustic jamming or if you want a place to play while on your travels. I didnt have the food so cant say.

Visited May 2013
Lafayette, Indiana
“Terry does wonderful things to chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Terry earns two superlatives: (1) the best food on Caye Caulker, and (2) the friendliest guy on Caye Caulker.

During our three days on the island, my husband and I ate at Terry's twice. We missed lobster season by a couple weeks, so I didn't get to try the grilled lobster. But, the jerk chicken is out of this world. Ask him to not hold back on the heat -- gives it so much more flavor that way. A split chicken, marinated and punched full of flavor, is grilled over hot coals. I've never had such ridiculously perfect chicken before.

At dinner, each protein (fish, chicken, lobster when in season) is served alongside Belizean rice & beans and caramelized plantains; plates run ~BZE$20-25. At lunch, the protein is served with rice & beans and cole slaw; ~BZE$12-15. Everything is cooked to order, so it will take a while for your food to be prepared -- plan accordingly. At dinner, he has mosquito punks set up to keep the bugs from bothering customers.

At lunch, find him on Front Street about a block south of the split. Dinner is served out of a light violet colored two-story on Back Street, about a block south of Sea Dreams Hotel. Dinner starts around 5:30 PM; great sunset view.

1 Thank stargirlssc
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food at a great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Terry has a stand by the split during the day where we had shrimp on a stick. It was delicious amd we decided to stop by this restaurant on the water for dinner.

I had snapper filet, my husband had jerk hockey, and we had anther shrimp skewer! The food was fantastic, the prices were very reasonable, and terry is a great host! We will probably go back again before we leave the island.