“Excellent Food but Beware”
Review of Dee N' D's

Dee N' D's
Ranked #7 of 96 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Terry's isn't listed online. Things usually don't have an address on Caye Caulker.... I do have photos to submit though.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Terry's food is great and so is the price. The only problem is that he has a lot of his shady-looking friends hanging out there at night. Our "server" was one of these friends, and they like to tell the customers that they don't have change when you pay your bill. If you challenge them, they will suddenly come up with the correct change. If they want to be a reputable business, they'll need to earn respect and act like one. However, the food is some of the best we've had on our entire vacation in Belize.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

After looking at Tripadvisor reviews, I recently had dinner at Terry's place....Very disappointed! The jerk chicken and fish were dry and very bland plus the sides (rice and macaroni cheese) were tasteless. Not worth the BZ$20 each we paid. I'd recommend saying hi to the friendly Terry and buying a shrimp stick from his street stall during the day, but leave it at that.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Words can't explain the wonderful hospitality Terry exhibited OR how wonderful the jerk chicken is! We stopped by after a trip to the split and immediately felt like we were part of Terry's family. He personally came out to greet us, take our order, grill our food and chat with us. This place is by far the gem of Caye Caulker. Your trip is not complete until you experience the wonderful food and hospitality from this wonderful man.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

While Terry's is situated along the shoreline where no one can see, Terry (himself) BBQ's his shrimps, barracudas or snappers (whatever he has for the day) On the main street by the popular ocean side. > Although "Budget Man" in the blue tent was cheaper and had bigger portions, Terry's had the best flavour and best quality. Hot and Fresh with the best Barracuda ever! .. TIP: Order your food, then head over to the beach and wait. He takes his time but its worth it! :D

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I thought Terry's was good, but not great. I tried the barracuda which came with macaroni salad and coconut veg rice. It was good. I also tried the jerk chicken & the shrimp on a skewer. The shrimp was really good with a kick to it. Terry was there & he is a really nice guy. I'm not too sure what all the fuss is about with Terry's on trip advisor? I was a little surprised with the cost. It's definitely not for those on a budget & I thought to be kinda pricey for street food. One visit was enough for me. Nice location just before the split.

2  Thank thewandererone