“COLDEST BEER ON THE ISLAND!”

Barrier Reef Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 99 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Ok... so you're in a tropical paradise and you can watch NHL hockey, there's a resident dog who's just the best, the owner here is hilarious and very kind...AND it has the coldest beer on the island. This is a must do when in Caye Caulker. We came here our first night and ended up playing 'Cards Against Humanity' with a group of awesome locals. Great vibe, very chill spot.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

This Sport's Bar is awesome! Excellent staff and owners! I went many times during my 2 weeks in CC and I highly recommend the mango chicken strips! Okay, I like chicken strips but it is usually not what I have when I am half way around the world and on vacation, BUT in this case these mango chicken strips are delicious and well worth ordering! They come with fresh salad and french fries and trust me you will not find better! This is also the place to go if you are wanting to catch an NFL or CFL game and it has the best breeze coming through the entire restaurant. Order a "panty ripper" they are delicious!!! Made with real coconut rum and fresh pineapple juice! YUMMY!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I visited this place 3 times in my 9 day visit. The staff was the same each time. They were attentive and friendly each time - putting on specific soccer games I was interested in and never letting me sit for even a minute with an empty drink. The food was good too. Nothing spectacular, but very good value for money.

1  Thank RonFritz
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My son says this place had the best burger on the island and thought it was the best on the Belize trip.

The décor needs to get updated but the wait staff are great and make sure you enjoy your stay.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Thank you so much for making it a great experience watching the broncematch and the final for the world cup. You guys really put an effort into small games on the side.
We are very happy we saw the games at your place