Barrier Reef Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 2, 2014

we watched several world cup games here. great, fast service, freindly vibe, best place to drink the local beer hands down!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great quezadillas for a cheap price. The atmosphere was awesome as well, lots of happy drunks and cheap drinks! The only part that sucked was when I went there to watch NHL playoffs one night and half way through game 7 they mute the tv to let some chick have an open mic night! I thought it was a sports bar? Wait until the sports are over at least! Fifth time on the island and first time here and I enjoyed it!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a great locals and tourist bar- setup with many tvs, decorated with sports memorabilia. I really like the pub fish&chips. I enjoy sitting at the tables in the sand patio, looking at the ocean and reef- enjoying good food and Belikins on draft. Fun place with a mix of locals, tourists, and expats.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Hands down the best bar to watch sporting events on this island in my opinion... They have 6 larger screen TV's all over the main seating area and a few other behind the bar so if you want to watch your favorite sport or team, this is the place on Caye Caulker Island to come to....(In fact this location was the original site of Rasta Pasta years ago) Now lets talk about the service.... It's pretty slow, and I understand this is a small island but they would have gotten a lot more money from me if somebody would have just come by like once every 30 minutes... It was not just me either, I noticed a few other tables asking the wait staff if they forgot to order their food cause they had not gotten in it a long time.... So take this for what's it worth... The second and third time I came here to watch games, I went to dinner first at other places and then came to the bar to watch the games & have a drink.... this worked out perfect!

1  Thank JR V
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is a nice spot to have a drink while waiting for the ferry to the main land. They make some awesom drinks and have friendly staff. We didn't have a meal, but the menu looked good.