“A.mazing!!!”

Healing Touch Day Spa
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had a deep tissue/swedish massage by Manuel and it was by far one of the best massages I have ever had in my life. And I have had a lot of massage in my time. I was so surprised to find a massage of this quality on a small island like this. Manuel is gifted! Do yourself a favour and visit him. I may just have to move to the island purely to get massages from him!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I are on our honeymoon and decided to get massages. We each got two massages, a body scrub, and a facial during our 10 day stay. I got a pedicure also. It was amazing and so relaxing! The staff is very professional and very friendly. I plan on visiting them again when I come back in a year. Healing Touch Day Spa is a definite must when visiting Caye Caulker!!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Every time we've gone to Caye Caulker, my husband and I have gone to Healing Touch Day Spa for a massage and aural cleansing. Both were way beyond our expectations. If you do anything on Caye Caulker... go get a message from Healing Touch Day Spa!!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Got a deep tissue massage from Rosa. It was wonderful. She is excellent at her job, and I would definitely urge people to check this place out!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Peaceful and wonderful hands of the masseuse who worked no my muscles. There were varieties of massages offered.