“street food”
Review of Budgetman - CLOSED

Budgetman
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This dud is from New york and can cook up a great batch of quality food. The guy is honest and just so darn nice... the food changes daily and he is on the beach pick up to go and enjoy

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We had lunch with the budget man and it was great and cheap. Huge portions so you may want to split.

1  Thank anashiba
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This guy can cook. Different items almost every day. Cost is fair. Wish the main portion was larger. Lots of delicious rice, decent vegetable portion, and tasty from start to finish. Don't let the roadeside table fool you. This stuff looks good, tastes good, and could easily compete with any sit down restaurant on the island. I have a sensitive stomach that wants to feel safe in a third world country. Budgetman met my requirements. Now if I could get just one more big ladle of that lobster stew or curry chicken on the plate with the rice and veggies I'd feel like I got a value meal. Still, the price is really competitive, and it got me oh so close to full. Maybe it just tasted so good I wanted to make a pig of myself. Find him and try him even if just a snack or lunch stop. He is gonna surprise you compared to some of the other places on the island that tout so much more and are pricier.

1  Thank Flynvest
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Awesome food at a great price. Every day the food is different but fantastic. Try the home made hot sauce...

1  Thank LifeRemotely
Reviewed July 11, 2012

the best fish we had on the island! tasty snapper with rice, stewed vegetables and fried plantains. enough for two, but you'll be fighting over the last bite! Excellent value for money.

1  Thank Jeez4475