“Truly deserved best coffee on Caye Caulker status!!”

Caribbean Colors Art Cafe
Ranked #11 of 92 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted best coffee on Caye Caulker, and serving all types of espresso drinks, juices, smoothies and teas. Open for breakfast and lunch specializing in pancakes, omelets and homemade bagels, with chilled soups, fresh salads, flatbread sandwiches and kabobs. Daily Specials. Hours: 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Closed on Thursdays.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Truly deserved best coffee on Caye Caulker status!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We are coffee-dependent and especially espresso coffees and this little, unpretentious, friendly and interesting cafe' satisfied that need perfectly! Had an excellent macchiato (and I am Italian!) with my breakfast which was a little less than great I must admit.... My husband and I had 2 fried eggs with a bagel but the eggs were covered in herbs/spices so that I couldn't taste the eggs and the bagel was just so-so, though not bad (I'm sorry but "Amor Y Cafe'" had better homemade bagels). Having said that, all was clearly fresh, prepared with care and very reasonably priced - and was just what we needed prior to our early departure. The cafe' is also convenient because it opens early at 6:30am for early diving or departures and is near the water taxi dock. The cafe' also has a really neat art shop with spectacular silk paintings made by the owner Lee Vanderwalker! Lots of better-than-average cards/postcards and pretty jewelry too.
But that coffee........yummmmm!

san francisco
“Pretty Good Breakfast”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Let me just say with all humility that my review is the one you should pay attention to.

I had a wonderful shrimp omelette ($18bz) that came with an ok bagel and sufficient cream cheese and a cup of fruit. Juice was good too, reasonably-priced. Closed Thursdays and closes at 3 pm (despite the sign that says 9 pm.) Only downside I can see is that when some jerk comes into this place and starts smoking, it's so small that you can't avoid it.

1 Thank mdg1111
Texas
“Best cup of coffee in Caye Caulker”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We frequented this wonderful stop several times (sometimes multiple times daily) and couldn't get enough. Beautiful art accompanied the great coffee and the staff was more than helpful. We loved this stop...We had bagels and one of the egg bagels constructed in the morning; TO DIE FOR!! While other reviews complain about the lack of having these after 9-ish, remember....the sun rises at 5am (island time) and those early birds get to enjoy the worm!

I highly recommend this place and will re-visit as soon as our boat hits the dock on our next trip!

1 Thank TexasRobyn
Madison, WI
“Just Ok”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

They were out of a lot of their menu by 10:30 am. The coffee was good. The "Raved" about bagels were doughy and we were not impressed. Small and not a lot of seating (only room for 8 people sitting very close to each other).

Visited May 2013
Hamburg, Germany
“My favorite breakfast place”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had difficulties finding a nice place for breakfast. but finally we found it. really good homemade bagles and good coffe, very friendly stuff, a great location. just a perfect place. and they bake great muffins and brownies as well. best place in town

• Visited April 2013