“Best Coffee!”

Caribbean Colors Art Cafe
Ranked #11 of 102 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Sushi, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vegan, Gluten Free and Vegetarian cafe options as well as an eclectic breakfast and lunch menu created with fresh local ingredients. Voted best coffee on Caye Caulker, and serving all types of espresso drinks, juices, smoothies and teas. Open for breakfast and lunch specializing in pancakes, french toast, savory crepes, yogurt fruit and granola, omelets, breakfast burritos, breakfast nachos and bagels. Healthy quinoa and brown rice power bowls for lunch, chilled soups, fresh salads, pita sandwiches and kabobs. Daily Specials. Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Closed on Thursdays.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you like, or love coffee, this place has the best! I was told by the staff at Yuma's House (the hostel where I am staying) that Caribbean Colors had the best coffee, and they didn't disappoint. I had a French press, and it was fabulous! The muffin I had was dried out, and I wondered how old it was... so next time I will ask, but the coffee is indeed fresh and delicious!

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast and coffee here one morning and though the coffee was better than other spots' maxwell house, it was just OK. The bagels are healthy and we had pesto cream cheese which was again just OK. The music and vibe was good though, small spot for only 10-15 guests at a time.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I spent a week on Caye Caulker, and we ate breakfast at Caribbean Colors 4 times. At first, we were just going for the coffee and homemade bagels, which are delicious.
But then we realized that the bigger meals are the best thing of all.
Sitting on the porch watching the people walk by, enjoying delicious coffee, eating enormous AND delicious breakfasts, AND chatting with the lovely ladies who worked there.....need I say more.

Out front there is a sign saying "Voted best coffee in Caye Caulker", and if they had polled me, I would have voted for them too.

Caribbean Colors...best breakfast joint on the island....

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are from Portland, OR and have really been missing a good cup of coffee on our trip in Belize. Then we found this cafe and LOVED it. Great art (I would've bought some if I wasn't packing so light) and delicious house made Belizean chocolate drinks. Go there.

1  Thank Walksomewhere
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Wow, this place is amazing.. Her artwork is very beautiful, the sushi was good, although the rice was overcooked. The lobster sushi was tasty and her coffee and excellent. I would recommend this place to a friend, for sure..