“Yummy Iced Mocha”

Caribbean Colors Art Cafe
Ranked #12 of 103 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Sushi, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vegan, Gluten Free and Vegetarian cafe options as well as an eclectic breakfast and lunch menu created with fresh local ingredients. Voted best coffee on Caye Caulker, and serving all types of espresso drinks, juices, smoothies and teas. Open for breakfast and lunch specializing in pancakes, french toast, savory crepes, yogurt fruit and granola, omelets, breakfast burritos, breakfast nachos and bagels. Healthy quinoa and brown rice power bowls for lunch, chilled soups, fresh salads, pita sandwiches and kabobs. Daily Specials. Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Closed on Thursdays.
Reviewed February 11, 2012

The gal that owns Caribbean Colors is very friendly and I'm so glad I got to meet her. The iced mocha was so refreshing on those warm sunny days. I would definitely recommend them to others. For more information about my travels in Belize check out www.alaskagirlatheart.com.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

they had the best esspreso and bannana muffins , also the breakfast was great would eat there again

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have been eating on Caye Caulker for 2 weeks and decided to try Caribbean Colors Cafe even though there were a few bad reviews. I ordered the Sushi combo which is a great deal for $7.50 US. I tried 2 pieces each of california roll (which was AWESOME with the fresh cilantro and avocado), spicy conch (perfectly cooked), spicy shrimp (fresh off the boat), veggie roll, and spicy lobster (straight off the boat). I never order California rolls however this was yummy.
The artistic creative ambience was perfect and relaxing. The owner (Lee) was extremely kind and she put lots of love into her creative sushi. She also let me drink my own beers. There are so many places that offer the same dish on Caye Caulker, It was so refreshing to have some food that was not fish, rice, and beans. Another thing I loved was when Lee offered to take my 3 beer bottles (that I could not recycle anywhere on the island because Caye Caulker only recycles their local beer glass) and turn it into art. She is very eco-friendly and her handmade painted silk is a beautiful contribution to the islands atmosphere.
Those bad reviews were written because she left for the US for 2 months and left her business up to a local she employed for that time. Now that she runs the place full time, I found it to be a GREAT EXPERIENCE. Lee was extremely kind, and we had FRIENDLY CONVERSATION. It was a REFRESHING AND UNIQUE EXPERIENCE. Loved it and will definitely eat there at least one more time before I go home. I highly recommend this place.....You cant get fresher than her ingredients.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Everyone has grilled fish so a different take is well received. Afternoon sushi with a great cup of coffee is what the doctor ordered. The breakfasts are great and the juices are well worth the visit

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Caribbean Colors is a staple to my trips out to Caye Caulker. With the best deals and most delicious food choices for breakfast, you can't beat the price, service, atmosphere and great food! Plus, the staff are super friendly! i recommend the coffee cake, the chilaquilas, and espresso!!!