“decent”
Review of The Sand Box - CLOSED

The Sand Box
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This place has very average food, it isn't bad, it just isn't good either. But the prices weren't bad, so if i needed to i would go back. But better places are across the street just steps away.

There are newer reviews for The Sand Box

Reviewed January 28, 2012

This place used to be a bar more than a restaurant, but their menu is more extensive than I thought it would be. Nothing special, nothing high-end, but good, if simple, fare. Portions are good, prices are reasonable. The setting is nothing to write home about, but the food is tasty.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Well I had trouble finding a truly GOOD Margarita on the island and this was recommend by the gal that was giving me a pedicure. Told to ask for JuneJune for the "best" one on the island. YEP! They where fabulous. We sat and drank first and went back to our resort and came back for dinner. I 'think' the food was pretty good but it is a bit blurry. I had the ribs and they where pretty good (I think).Not a great view but a Very friendly spot!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I was looking forward to conch fritters. I was dispointed. The seafood soup was good though

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Food here was average. I ordered a veggie curry and a burger off the specials menu that changes daily. The curry was overcooked (perhaps made from frozen veggies) but the burger was okay.