“He overpours his rum... enough said”
Review of Pizza Caulker - CLOSED

Pizza Caulker
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

No question, this was our favourite place on the island to hang out, we just seemed to keep drifting back there - for the fantastic company of the staff and that week's regulars, for the laaaarge rums (I was sloshed on two, usually) and excellent pizza. If you're on Caye Caulker you will sooner or later hear the signature call of the Greg in his natural habitat "we've got the best pizza, my beers are cold and I over-pour my rum drinks!" - we can confirm all three are true. If we can make it back to Caye Caulker, we'll be straight back there at the bar!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great pizza and great company! We found ourselves returning to Pizza Caulker just for drinks some nights after dinner, as we found it to be the best hangout on the island. Would most definitely return.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Food was good- owner was too much. I'm up for drinking and having fun but this guy was way too pompous and annoying. Pizza was good and if you like doing shots with his 12 year old employee.... I recommend take out!

1  Thank croweamy99
Reviewed October 13, 2013

First time to visit to Caye Caulker and only one visit to Pizza Caulker. We loved the atmosphere and decor. Owner was very friendly and personable. Fabulous bartender from Kentucky (SORRY - I can't recall your name) but he had a special drink he made and it was incredible! One of the best pizza's I've ever had. Very crisp, thin crust and fabulous flavors. They only serve pizza and drinks. We can't wait to return.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I frequent this place and are good friends with Greg the owner. The pizza is great and Greg has a heavy hand with the rum drinks. It's a great place to hang out and relax or to let loose and party!