“Friendliest place on Caulker”
Review of Pizza Caulker - CLOSED

Pizza Caulker
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2011

A must visit - the pizza is excellent and the owner and staff treat you like family. This is the kind of place that when you visit, you feel completely at home. great music selection and the pizza is fantastic.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

we couldn't get enough, one night we went 3 times and ordered a small pizza for the 2 of us to share! the owner is very friendly and provides great service

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Just moved to Belize and LOVE the food - it is what I eat more than anything. Small and charming with great staff - have met great people from all over the world - what could be better? - great food and interesting and wonderful company. If you come to CC dont miss out on this.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

This place is awesome! Very simPle menu: pizzas start as sauce and cheese you pick the size and additional toppings each are $1-$2 BZ. Also have a beer and slice special deal. Also have Belizean rum cakes in several flavors so you can even get dessert! What could be wrong with that? When I went in there were several locals at the bar I sat at a table by myself and in a few minutes was seated at the bar talking with everyone. Planned on eating my slice and going but ended up staying for over an hour. Very chill place. I'll be going back and would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I wandered in to Pizza Caulker's new location after an accidental sun-induced nap. I didn't realize most of the restaurants closed by 9 or 10pm, but not Greg! I enjoyed late night company and great pizza (I'm from Chicago, I know pizza). Best of all Greg is a great resource for someone traveling alone in Central America. If you sit at the bar he'll let you peruse his massive CD collection and play DJ

1  Thank mkrobben