“DO NOT GO HERE”

Dining options: Late Night
Maple Ridge, Canada
“DO NOT GO HERE”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The bench i was sitting on was almost falling part. The free rum and pineapple drinks used tang. As soon as Fran got us to sit down and order she left and had a heated argument on her cell phone. The chicken had no meat on it, and the fish was so small and full of bones. While eating I could barely even see my food because she sets up her bench beside the busy street side.

The worst food I have had anywhere on Caye Caulker. Period.

• Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Ok”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The food was pretty tasty, free drinks are a bonus but kinda have to push for them & they are reluctant. Board said chocolate cake was included & we were told by Fran at the end that it wasn't included & she hadn't said anything about the cake (it was written on the menu board). Fran was fairly sullen at the end when we were leaving, much like a couple other members of the staff. Fish & chicken tasted good although for the price BZ$20 I would suggest trying somewhere else

• Visited April 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“overrated”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We were a group, and the rum drinks that are served are watered down, the food is overpriced - compared to other places on the island.

Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Suckered”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Went to dinner at Frans They were advertiseing that they had shrimp as they are trying to entice tourists so I ordered shrimp and was told we don't have any, then 2 minutes later Fran is back on the street advertising that they had shrimp. I was told the price was $20 then suddenly it was $25 SO for those of you that thought you were being ripped off you were. I choose to wait there while it was cooking and was treated to Frans foul mouthed comments as tourists passed and didn't stop for dinner. Finally over an hour after I ordered, dinner was finally ready. Hmmm talk about miniscule portions by the way where is the chocolate cake and rum punch? Frans reply was" oh we only do that for a group" Not only false advertising but a foul mouthed owner, not my ides of a great atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014
Boise, Idaho
“Don't Get Drunk....”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I'm pretty sure our price doubled by the time we left there, but had too much to drink to realize it until the next morning. Serving sizes were small to say the least - not impressed and definitely would not recommend this place - keep walking when they hail you to sit down...

• Visited March 2014