“Loved it!”

Coconut Reef Caribbean Trattoria
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This place was wonderful! I got the picture confused with another restaurant on the island... Sorry! My meal was wonderful and the service was great! Cheers!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Had the fried fish, came out beautifully cooked with nice sides to and the presentation was great, girlfriend just ate bruschetta which was also nice and plated well. Server could of smiled a bit more, owner of the restaurant was quite friendly.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This place happened to be very close to where I was staying and that's how I found then the first night for dinner. They (like all other places) had a Special's Sign that caught my eye, so I walked in. Very clean, cozy place, great view and immediately was told hello as soon as I walked in. I ordered a coke and out came a nice little dish of some fresh Papaya Mango Salsa with some chips.... Very unique and tasty and an added touch of class.... My meal was fantastic and the waiter I had was very punctual and there if I needed anything with a great personality & smile. I noticed the owner I am assuming) come over to a few tables, small talk with people and check to see if everything was OK, again a very nice island touch. He came over to mine, we had some small talk and it was a great meal & atmosphere. They accept Credit Cards. I was looking forward to my next visit and I went back for a second dinner a few days later and all was great. Small little cozy place that had great food, nice beach view and prices were fair. I would come back again on my next visit for sure!

1  Thank JR V
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great location, prices, service, and food.
It's only open for dinner but its worth the wait.
Nice subdued music and quiet ambience made our meal perfect.
Bruschetta and shrimp kebab appetizers were great.
Full 12 oz glass of Jack Daniels Black on the rocks for $8 US.
Well eat here several times on each of our visits here

1  Thank William T
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We went in first on June 2,2014. I'm not a huge fan of fish. In fact I'm really fussy about fish.... But I decided wth, I'm on vacation so try something new. I ordered the Cocomango Snapper. It was divine!!! Not only was it the best fish period, it was among the best meals EVER!!! I thought about this meal all day today, June 3, and I went back!!!
Beyond the fantastic food is the owner who is extremely personable and entertaining and all around fun to talk to! We stayed perhaps an extra hour just visiting.
The place was very clean, which here in Caye Caulker, you won't always find!!

2  Thank Corrie A