“Best Italian meal in a long time”

Coconut Reef Caribbean Trattoria
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We hoped to be able to get a quick dinner after a night dive and got surprised with an amazing dining experience. From the friendly staff to the great menu and outstanding food quality everything just made the evening a highlight of our stay on a Caye Caulker. The seafood pasta was one of the best I ever had and the pasta was obviously made fresh.
We liked it so much we decided to change our plans and come back here on Friday for the last dinner of the vacation.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had a wonderful meal here. We tried two different pizzas, which were outstanding while my dad had a seafood dish that he said was the best he had had while visiting Caye Caulker. My mom and I also shared a salad that was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant serving up gourmet pizzas. The service was typical "island time" slow, but the owner did take the time to ensure our meal was satisfying. There are also many other delicious choices for those not in the pizza mood.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I had some curried prawns here which were great but the rest of our gang had pizzas. I had a nibble of them and they were amazing! Everybody was pleased with this place. Great decor, nice location, and frankly, some of the best food on the island. I am so pleased with the restaurants on Caye Caulker and this is one of my favourites!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

After several days of Grouper and Snapper, we decided to try the Italian restaurant north end of the caye close to the split. Our habit of eating late breakfast and early dinner paid off again, as we arrived before the dinner crowd. From our little table nestled against the wall of the open air dining area, we watched the Lazy Lizard revelers saunter down the beach road with the Caribbean as a backdrop. The food was light and refreshing, and the pasta dishes are delicate and perfectly prepared.