“A little pricey but worth it”

Coconut Reef Caribbean Trattoria
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Geneva, Switzerland
“A little pricey but worth it”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great spot, get a table out the front and enjoy the cool breeze blowing in. Ate the fresh snapper in lime, the best fish I have eaten in a long time. Great service.

Visited March 2014

Langley City, Canada
“Great pizza but seemed a little overpriced for the island.”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were staying at Chila's Cabin located right next door to Coconut Reef so when we arrived and did not yet know the ins and outs of the island, we decided that pizza was a safe bet and at the time $27 BZD/$13.50 USD (plus tax) seemed reasonable. Still wasn't a bad price at all and the pizza was really good too (heard that Pizza Caulker is even more expensive and not nearly as good), just seems a little high in hindsight since there are SO many cheap spots to get great food there. Beers were also the priciest we saw and the dinner menu was quite expensive. All in all though the pizza was really good (we devoured it) and there was a 10% grand opening lunch special discount so the price was also reasonable for good pizza.

Visited March 2014
Markham, Canada
“Wow 'Snapper' so Yummy”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

After a day at the Split we were ready for a scrumptious meal. The Coconut Reef came highly recommended to us and we weren't disappointed. Great food and friendly atmosphere.
We were greeted for dinner by Harry, who genuinely seemed happy to see us and waited on us hand and foot. Thanks Ricky (bartender) for the amazing Martini's..they went down so well. As for the food, well all I can say is the Lemon Snapper was to die for. My partner Marilyn had the Pasta Pomodoro (homemade pasta so rare)... and she just won't shut up about it! It was done to perfection! We will definitely recommend your restaurant to our friends and will be back. Keep up the great work!

• Visited March 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“Move aside Pizza Caulker...Coconut Reef's pizza was my favorite”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We went to Coconut Reef for the first day they were open for lunch. This is a very new restaurant and I was amazed at the service and food quality, especially for being so new. Not only was it the best service we had at a sit down restaurant the entire time we were there, the food was so good! I had the Reefer sandwich (grilled snapper with aoili) and my husband had the pizza. The sandwich was delicious and the pizza, well lets just say Coconut Reef has won my vote for best pizza on the island. The prices are a little higher than other places, but still very reasonable. My sandwich was about $12.50US and the pizza was about $10US, but enough for two lighter-eaters to share. The owner chatted with us while we dined and he was very nice without trying hard to impress us. The server was nice and even cleaned (with bleach water) the high chair for my son when we sat down.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank AlaskaTravels907
Toronto, Canada
“Pizza was great!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Had a great evening at this restaurant. Pizza is by far the best on the island! I shall be back soon for another amazing pizza.