“Only place for cake!”

Sandros Piccola Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Sandro's Piccola Cucina is on Pasero street, only 2 steps behind Atlantic Bank.
Santiago, Chile
“Only place for cake!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It was my wife´s birthday and this was the only place in town to have a birthday cake. Great food and service too!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank FelipeTGil

Austin, Texas
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Oh my god I wished we came here our first night in Caye Caulker instead of our last! The seafood linguine was delicious. I had a whole big lobster tail and plenty of shrimp. My mother ordered the lasagna and my boyfriend ordered shrimp fettuccine (I think) and they raved about the food as well. The side salad and home made garlic bread was the perfect companions. The only sad thing was because we came on a Tuesday night, they had no more dessert (they're closed on Wednesdays so they don't make any dessert if they run out). This was our first trip to Caye Caulker and it won't be the last so I will definitely come back to this cute restaurant the next time we're there!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Shuhan C
Cypress, Texas
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Ate here 2 nights, it was so good. Wonderful fresh lasagna, and caprese salad. Very relaxing outdoor patio tables, and attentive staff.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank robbyn168
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Great food and service!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We ate there twice on our trip! The service is phenomenal!!! Josue treats us like family and we love him!! The lasagna is the best I have ever had in my life. All 11 of us really enjoyed our meals and we encourage everyone to eat at Sandro's.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank BevieAnderson
Victoria, Canada
“Take the time to turn off the main street and find this place.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Best Italian food I've ever tasted. Great ambience and service. Not exactly a budget meal, however I thoroughly enjoyed every morsel. Would definitely come back again.

• Visited July 2013