“Amazing day to spend a day.”

Raggamuffin Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 37 Tours in Caye Caulker
More attraction details
Owner description: Raggamuffin Tour's sailing adventures provide access the most remote and inaccessible parts of Belize’s reef which showcase some of the most beautiful snorkeling in the world! We offer a legendary three day sailing trip from Caye Caulker to Placencia - an adventure that will give you memories to last a lifetime! We also sail to Hol Chan and Turneffe Atoll for snorkel day trips. Come see the unspoiled jewel of the Carribean, stay on deserted islands and snorkel the pristine barrier reef.
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I got to swim with a turtle, giant stingray an pet a nurse shark all in the same day.

Amazing value for money. Just loved every moment of it. Try to at least do the full day sailing tour.

Ask to be on captain Ellis's boat if possible. He's just so much fin and great with the sharks.

1  Thank Cautiousglobetrotter
There are newer reviews for Raggamuffin Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed February 4, 2013

With the Raggacrew and the RaggaQueen! What an AMAZING experience. We sailed with Captain Kimani, Shane and Dylan and had the time of our lives! We had a wonderful group to sail with from all over the world. They fed us like kings and made sure we had everything they could provide. I can't say enough about this trip except, we all intend to do it again! Thanks guys, we'll miss you, your singing, and all our new friends!

2  Thank Unitooth927
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was travelling by myself, but felt like part of a family on the boat. The crew was friendly and knowledgable about the marine life. We saw turtles, fish, sharks, stingrays, a moray eel, even a very curious manatee, which followed us around a bit. We stopped at three different sites, they served lunch, water, and even mixed drinks for us on the way back. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a day on Caye Caulker.

1  Thank Katie2089
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We did the three day sailing tour to Placencia and had the most amazing time! We had Captain Jerry, Chilo, and Dylan. They were great. Knew a lot about the different animals and waters and were able to answer any other questions we threw at them. The food was the most amazing thing we had tasted on the island, and there was never a shortage. The best was the last night in Tobacco Caye where we had all the lobster we could eat. They were even sweet enough to make dishes taking into account my weird allergy to lime. One note, beware the rum punch! It's delicious and alcoholic.

The equipment we used was all top of the line and they took great care of us.

On top of all of that, the sights were beautiful and the water was perfect and I would recommend this trip to anyone!

1  Thank Amber B
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We booked this trip because it was voted one of the best things to do while on Caye Caulker. It was a bit expensive if you as me ($70 per person). I had to pay a deposit when I arrived and then the rest on the day of the trip. The girls running the operation got things messed up and accused me of not paying my deposit and tried to get more money off me. After insisting and insisting they finally gave in and then realized they had us written down in a different book. ASK FOR A RECEIPT EVERY TIME YOU GIVE THEM MONEY! They also made us stand around for 45min before we left and it looked as if they were a bit unorganized. Considering what they charge, they should have everything figured out. We got going but our ENGINE FAILED in the middle of the ocean leaving us floating for a bit after our first snorkel stop. The guides were good but they wrote on the dust with they're fingers on top of the sting rays ruining the pictures. The shark and stingray ally was extremely packed with people making it difficult to enjoy the wildlife. The best part of the trip was the quiet sail back with rum punch and ceviche. We had a great group and made great friends. There is another trip offered on the island run by a local guy that lives across from the basketball court. I think it's called Junies. He is usually sitting on his deck. He does a sailing trip for much less and I wish I had gone with him just because it was kinda crazy on the small Raggamuffin sail boats and it seemed like they cared more about my money and less about me having a nice trip.