Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Quick Dive trip

We only had 2 days to dive while in Caye Caulker and chose BDS. After getting to the island I was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
mtkozsey
Toledo, Ohio
Diving the Blue Hole

Best dive shop on the island! Extremely professional and the best gear and boats in Caye Caulker... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $82.06
from $90.00
from $117.95
1,210 results
All reviews dive shop blue hole dive master turneffe atoll rental equipment these guys half moon excellent equipment big boat san pedro area safety oriented great dive open water dive computers night dive great boat diving services
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did 1 of my 4 open water cert dives with Izzo. I am really not comfortable in the water, since I am just not around it much. Izzo was INCREDIBLE and so very patient with me. Thank you so much for an AMAZING experience!!! I can say that I was able to dive in Belize! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent staff and service. Rental gear in great condition. Great breakfast and/or lunch served depending on expedition chosen.Best on the island by far. And finally, fantastic diving. I highly recommend.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The BDS team was incredible. Knew exactly where to go for a great scuba tour. Very professional and fun!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Great team, very professional. Material is of high quality, they explain everything in detail and made me feel comfortable from the first minute. Can highly recommend Belize Diving Services

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I hadn´t dived for several years so I had to take a refresher course. The instructor, Giovanni, was very patient with me. Then two days later I did two great dives: Tres Cocos and Cypress Tunnel. The BDS staff is super friendly, knowledgeable and safe, and even though their prices are a bit high, I would definitely recommend them. The boat we went on was big and comfortable, and the diving equipment was in good shape. Depending on the length of the tour (my husband did another two dives that took longer) they will give you food or fruit and refreshments in between the immersions.

Date of experience: December 2019