“Perfect dive trip!”

Belize Diving Services
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Blue Hole, Turneffe Atoll and The Belize Barrier Reef our some of our most popular dive sites. All computer diving and modern equipment help to give our dive masters and instructors the tools they need to do their job with expert care.Whether your goals are to take your first breaths on scuba, to become an instructor, or to dive to the bottom of the Great Blue Hole. We will be happy to work with you.Since 1978 Belize Diving Services has been continuously operating dive tours from the beautiful Island of Caye Caulker in Belize. Whether your first time diving or your 10,000 we will be happy to show you the underwater world of Belize.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I visited Caye Caulker wanting to dive the blue hole with friends, who are all divemaster trained and above, and we had an absolutely brilliant day! I would highly recommend BDS to any divers wanting to dive this location. Staff were helpful and professional, but also fun, and worked to ensure that each person on board had a great experience. Each diver's individual needs were catered for - for example divers who used their air slower were able to dive for longer. On the way back after the dives we were lucky enough to encounter dolphins - and our captain let us follow them for a long time which meant we finished the day on a real high! Would recommend this center to anyone for a safe, professional and super fun day of diving!

Argos1980, Public Relations Manager at Belize Diving Services, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

We are so happy to hear your trip with us was enjoyable. We strive to ensure each customers experience is as good as yours from start to finish! Dolphins are always abundant in the summer months, and we're glad you were able to enjoy their company.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went to dive the Great Blue Hole with this company and it was amazing! Well, the natural beauty was a big plus, but we could only enjoy it to the fullest with this company's professionalism and Walter's friendly and attentive company. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned instructor, they will accommodate to your needs and make sure you have the best time possible. Fully recommend it !!!

The Great Blue Hole is one of our favorite spots; the natural beauty of Cousteau’s stalactites and abundance of marine life makes it very unique to not only Belize but also the world. Our instructors insist on making sure each diver enjoys themselves while also ensuring they feel safe and comfortable while enjoying depths up to 130ft/40m for advanced divers with 25+ dives. Those who haven’t completed a minimum of 25 dives can still experience the Great Blue Hole at 80ft/24m.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My aunt and I were on holiday together and chose Caye Caulker and BDS after numerous recommendations. We can say now that these recommendations were rightfully earned. Together, we have a good share of the world covered in terms of diving destinations (my aunt more than me) and finished off a trip to the Great Barrier Reef on our last holiday in November. However, we can both say this is some of the best diving we have ever done, definitely helped by BDS's great crew and divemasters. Our first day we had Pablo, who took us on a fabulous (and safe :) ) dive to 40m in the Blue Hole. Our next few days, Eugene showed us some great sites including turtles and plenty of nurse sharks. We can't forget to mention our captain Ephrem (sorry if the spelling is wrong!), who conjured up a manatee for us on our last day, after hearing us beg for one all week.

All together I would urge anyone looking for a dive getaway to consider Belize Diving Services.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Mahalo for all your hospitality and great diving! I will definitely be back and share yall with other travelers:) Both the diving procedures and staff were awesome and very accomodating- Walter and Efrain were exceptional!

1  Thank pakalolobabe

We’re happy you enjoyed diving with us - accommodating our customers with safe procedures and friendly staff are two of our many priorities. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and other travelers; we are always welcoming those who want an underwater experience in Belize.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I visited several dive services when we arrived on Caye Caulker. Although we are certified divers, I hadn't been diving in 12 years and I often have issues with sea sickness, so I was a little cautious about choosing an outfit to dive with. We immediately felt that the people at Belize Diving Services were safe and competent and we were not disappointed. I got an excellent refresher course from dive master Walter before we went out the first day and after a little while in the water, we were comfortable and enjoying the dive immensely. I quickly remembered why I loved diving! We signed up for a second day and dove with Hillary, who also provided a fascinating dive. My sea sickness mainly affects me while on the boat, so we limited ourselves to local dives with short boat rides, but we did not feel like we missed anything. Sharks, turtles, dolphins, eels and various colorful fish were abundant. And because the dives were not especially deep (about 80' max), we could spend lots of time just enjoying the scenery.
Both of us had our own masks, but rented everything else. All the equipment was well maintained and clean. Thanks to everyone at Belize Diving Services for getting me back in the water!

We’re beyond happy to hear Belize Diving Services played a big part in getting you back in the water. Our main goal at BDS is to make sure you feel safe, comfortable, and relaxed whether it’s your first dive or first dive in twelve years. Accommodating our customers with friendly and highly trained staff, different dive locations, and well-kept gear and equipment means more enjoyment and less worry.