“Best (only?) Mojitos on Caye Caulker”
Review of Rainbow Grill

Rainbow Grill
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Central American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver
“Best (only?) Mojitos on Caye Caulker”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We had walked by the Rainbow Grill many times and finally decided to give it a try.

We were very happy we did. This is a great place if you want to sit on the waterfront, in the shade(it gets very hot here) and enjoy a good variety of casual food with a wide variety of cool drinks.

We discovered it a bit late in our trip but spent an afternoon enjoying several very good mojitos as well as some casual pub type food which I honestly can't remember. But I do remember we liked it!

I do recall our server noticed an error on our bill before we did and quickly corrected it. Major points for that!

Its a fun, loud, friendly place overlooking the water with a good mix of tourists and locals

Its a fun, loud, freindly place with a good mix of tourists and locals

• Visited February 2012

Belize
“Worst Fish Sandwich I've Ever Had”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The moment we arrived on the island we set out in search of a giant fish sandwich instead we found Rainbow. It would be a good place to serve great food, but they don't. The amount of fish in both sandwiches. was less than I would expect to see in a single sandwich. Also, serving a fish sandwich on white bread is simply not trying. Rainbow has an incredible location but serves the worst fish sandwich I've ever had.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food. Great location.”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I've been to caye caulker numerous times over the years and finally got around to visiting the rainbow grill. The food was good. I had jerk chicken and my friend had grilled conch. Both were very good. The restaurant is located right on the water. Literally, right on the water. In fact, it may extend out over the water(not sure, it was nighttime and dark when I went). Probably going to go back again tomorrow.

Washington, DC
“Good Food and Great View”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The food is solid and the service is superior. We visited several times because it was such a pleasant way to spend a few hours, sipping beer, looking out over the ocean.

Visited March 2012
“Catch a nice little breeze for lunch”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Stopped in for a late lunch at the Rainbow. Food was tourist typical with decent prices and decent service. Ran out of lettuce so no salad but the chicken sandwich and fish burger were good, not anything to write home about. Ordered 'hot' chicken wings, didn't feel they were 'hot' but a good flavor overall. Can't beat the relaxed atmosphere on the ocean front deck.