“Deliciously exotic”

Habanero's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Central American, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dhahran
“Deliciously exotic”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The Habanero serves a range of exotic dishes with a distinct Carribean touch to them. All dishes are well thought out and individual "creations". Everything I ate was of very high standard. Service is very friendly and attentive - overall a very pleasant place and the most gourmet style restaurant in Caye Caulker. I give it 4 out of 5 but that's by local standards not to be confused with any international restaurant ratings.

Centerport, New York
“Dont Miss it!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

If you are on the Island you have to eat here.. The food is absolutely great with a varied menu of items to choose from. We had the 11/2 lb crab special and I have never had crab legs that big with so much meat.. Certainly worth working for your food!

Visited March 2013
“Best place to eat on Caye Caulker”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We looked up Habanero's after reading all the good reviews & were not disappointed. Unlike the other places we tried on Caye Caulker it had a great restaurant atmosphere and amazing food to go with it. Their 'famous' key lime pie was delicious.
It's pricey compared to other places on the island but if you appreciate good food it's worth every penny.
Only criticism is that there's no sign to advise you of their opening days/hours, which for us meant many trips up & down the island to check if they were open yet.

“Amazing, worth every penny”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great atmosphere, great wine selections that compliment any food you choose. My favorite is the mayan reef cause it has a mixture of seafood in one dish eventhough it was way too much food for myself, especially since i had to have the cayelime pie for dessert. I highly Recommend eating here!!!

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were on the island for 2 nights, and ended up eating here twice for lack of better options elsewhere. The menu selection was excellent, the service was friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere was pleasant. The owner is Canadian and appeared happy to help with the service and chat with the guests. My fish meal was beautifully presented and served with a trio of homemade sauces that were amazingly good. It was probably the best fish dinner I have had in years. My friend really enjoyed the stone crab, although he did have to attack it with a hammer to break the extra hard shells, which was probably annoying for the people around us. Of course, those same people annoyed us with their cigarette smoke, but I suppose the restaurant has less control over that issue. I must admit that I did not prefer their version of crème brûlée. On the second night, we passed on dessert and instead walked down the street for some fantastic homemade ice cream for $2.