“Nice little lunch place”
Review of Femi's Cafe & Lounge - CLOSED

Femi's Cafe & Lounge
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Topeka, Kansas, United States
“Nice little lunch place”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Our group ate lunch here right after our snorkeling tour. I had the "local favorite" which was like seasoned chicken with rice and beans...it was delicious. My girlfriend had the chicken burrito with rice and beans which was really good. My buddy had a chicken sandwich which left a lot to be desired. If you like spicy food ask for the green hot sauce. It will knock your socks off!

Visited November 2012

Belize City, Belize
“Great fun. Live music.”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

The music was excellent, the drinks were delicious, and the service was quick and friendly. What else can you ask for from a night spot in paradise?

Visited November 2011
Virginia
“Great grilled lobster”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We stopped by Femi's again this year and enjoyed grilled whole lobster for $20 BZ. Best deal around and delicious food prepared by Jolly Rodger. Be sure to hit up the 2 for 1 drinks too. You will not be disappointed.

Visited July 2011
Goshen, Indiana
“Maybe the best lobster on the island”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Look for Jolly Roger, the really big guy standing by his grill on First Street. My wife and I went there twice, and both times his meals were top notch, especially the lobster. I loved watching and smelling our food as it was being cooked.

• Visited July 2011
“Great restaurant in caye caulker!”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

My girlfriend and I visited femi's 9/27/11 and we were not disappointed. The food was great and the main waiter the one with the braids was very friendly and helpful. We had there special , which included one big lobster noy just the tail, barracuda steak,shrimp kabob, coleslaw, rice, and garlic bread all for 20 Belize ($10.00 us). I would definitely go back the food was off the hook it didn't need any seasoning or any hot sauce just down right good...

• Visited August 2011