Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel
Anchorage Beach Resort(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
$71
$140
$120
  • Pool
$129
$54
$41
  • Beachfront
De Real Macaw(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
$60
  • Beachfront
Popeyes Beach Resort(Caye Caulker)
$52
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Barefoot Caribe Hotel(Caye Caulker)
$80
$78
  • Beachfront
Blue Wave Guest House(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
$23
Agoda.com
Paradise, Too Hotel(Caye Caulker)
$54
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
Kokomo Beach Suites(Caye Caulker)
$149
All reviewsfront desk stafflocated centrallyhot waterthe staff was friendly and helpfulmini fridgewater taxiair conbeds were comfortableshort walkworked greatmiddle of townsmall islandgreat place to staygolf cartthe main streetcable tvshower
Reviewed December 4, 2011

The location is perfect, close to water taxis and restaurants. We traveled in late August, so the AC was very much appreciated and worked quite well. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly; the room was clean and very comfortable and having internet in the room was a treat. We also felt the room and the entire hotel were very safe.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The hotel is located in the middle of the island so it's a short walk to everything. It's also very close to the water taxi. The staff was more than willing to help us book our activities as well.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I chose the Plaza because other reviewers said the staff were excellent. They were right! Joann, Alec, Cammi and Liz were always willing to help and their suggestions were usually spot on. They showed their continued interest in their guests (not just my party) by asking what we thought of the various activities and restaurants they suggested. By sharing their knowledge of the area, I feel that they helped us get the most from our stay in Belize.

The hotel was clean, the free coffee was excellent and plentiful, and the room was comfy.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I just finished a week long stay at a Hotel who's Staff starting with the MGR Joanna and Desk Clerk Alec as well as Liz and Cammy made me feel like FAMILY more than a Guest!! The whole Staff was constantly asking to help!!! My King Suite was clean large and very comfortable. The Free Yoga Classes on the 4th floor Roof where after wards you could watch the Sunset was a great way to meet new friends and share experiences of the day on the Island!!! I have never been so well treated as at the "Plaza" and was drug to the Airport kicking and screaming in an effort to not leave!!! Their was easy access to Stores,Shops and the best of the restaurants were all within easy walking distance and the care given by the Staff was was Flawless. I cannot emphasize how much I enjoyed my stay at the PLAZA and in my mind if you go to "Caulker Caye" the Caulker Caye Plaza Hotel is the only place to stay!!! When I left there I left New and Good friends behind and my next trip will be to see those people as much as to enjoy the Treasures of Caulker Caye!!! I give it Thumbs Up all around!!!!

Room Tip: Corner King Suite's are large and have a great view!!! Fourth Floor roof gives a 360 degree view of the Island..great for Sunrise and Sunset!!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2011

The room is clean and spacious with a queen and a twin bed which are comfie They have AC that you can use for $5 more/day and also a safety box inside the room. The bathroom is also spacious and clean. The staff is very friendly and I like the fact that the hotel is next to the grocery store and close to Rosie's restaurant and a bakery. The view of the rooftop is amazing. I'll definitely come back to use this hotel again the next time I'm in Caye Caulker.

Room Tip: get the room upstairs
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends