“THE place to have breakfast on the island”
Review of Amor y Cafe

Amor y Cafe
Ranked #9 of 96 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Breakfast cafe Home made bread Home made yogurt Best cafe in town,also capuccino ,latte etc
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I went there based on Tripadvisor's reviews and I am glad I did. It serves breakfast from 6am until noon and what a great breakfast it is. I ended up going there 3 mornings in a row. I ordered the waffles and mixed yogurt smoothie... delicious. I was full for the rest of the day. The 2nd day I order a grilled cheese and egg sandwich and iced coffee... amazing, specially the coffee. 3rd day I went for scrambled eggs with tomato and onions and once again I wasn't disappointed. The staff is very friendly, well run, fast service. Perfect breakfast joint.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Nice place for breakfast. The fresh fruit plate was great...bananas, pineapple, papaya and watermelon. My boyfriend had the waffles with coffee and seemed to enjoy it as well. I would recommend stopping by this place.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good coffee. Nice breakfast hit the spot after a swim, on a morning we didn't feel like cooking for ourselves at our rental. Service a little slow when we first arrived, but friendly and pleasant when they noticed us. A couple of bites into my breakfast sandwich, I thought: "Mm. I have to remember this and add salty ham and sweet pineapple to melty grilled cheese from now on."

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Well, maybe I don't know, because I kept going back every day. Homemade yogurt and granola with fresh fruit to die for. Local bacon too yummy. Home made breads. Looked forward each day to healthy, delicious breakfast there.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We ordered off the menu and they were happy to make us our a breakfast sandwich with our own choice of toppings. Good fresh food and juice. Strong coffee. Really friendly staff.