“Best coffee!!”

Amor y Cafe
Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Breakfast cafe Home made bread Home made yogurt Best cafe in town,also capuccino ,latte etc
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My hubby brought me here for the first time last week. He had been a few times and said the coffee was amazing but I have really high standards. I wasn't disappointed! The coffee was the best part for me since I'm gluten free. I did get to try some pinneapple with cheese and it was yummy! Great spot for people watching!! Great service! Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stopped here for breakfast. Hubby's was good (yogurt & granola) but I don't recommend the tomato/scambled egg concoction. Was more like tomato/tomato concoction on toast. Cappuccino was good though. Pass next time.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My wife and I stayed across the street and we ate here 3 out of 4 mornings. The coffee was d-lish and the egg, cheese and bacon sandwich was even better. The bread that the sandwich comes on is likely the best part! The price is a little high, but it's well worth it.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This was my favorite breakfast location. It is a bit more pricey than other places but the service is great. It is also a super place to watch people. The ham and pineapple breakfast sandwich and fresh juice is wonderful.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a Breakfast restaurant. Variety of breakfast menu....great coffee! Outside porch seating, fast service.