“Excellent dive shop - they go for quality, not quantity”
Review of Scuba Sensations

Scuba Sensations
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I went out with Scuba Sensations 3 times and had a great time. It was very relaxing because the groups were small and Bert and Richard made sure everything runs smoothly. While the staff of other dives shops I talked to seemed either arrogant or slightly bored, Bert is super friendly and flexible enough to make sure you'll have a great time. He was also very helpful with information about other things to do on Caye Caulker and Belize.

I would definitely go back and am happy I dived with Scuba Sensations because not only was the diving good but I only made new friends!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Some friends and I took a night dive with Scuba Sensations. Our divemaster was Alex. He's a nice, laidback guy.

I would definitely use this shop again on future visits.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We had not been diving for 10 years and with Richard and Alex's guidance, we're back under the sea. Thanks.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Have you seen Bert? If not, keep looking cus it's worth it. I looked all over for a week and I'm glad I did. It really is important who you're first divemaster/instructor is. So choose the best. Brother only takes small groups and goes when the time is right. I struck a friendship with the guy and look forward to coming back and diving again. If its blue hole dives you're after I'll save you the time, he doesn't go there, frenchies or Belize diving services does though.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

My girlfriend and I visited Caye Caulker for 2 weeks in January. We both did several dives with various outfits and Burt was hands down the best. Just a good family guy who takes good care of people. The dives were awesome and the cool thing about going out with a smaller shop is the flexibility during the dive. It was relaxing, unrushed and very relaxing the whole time. My only regret is that we did dives with some of the other shops and I didn't do my certification on the island with him.