Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great boat - and even greater crew!

On recent trip to Belize, my boyfriend and I decided last-minute to attempt a snorkel outing one... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Shelley S
Phoenix, Arizona
An Amazing Adventure

They were able to get me and my husband in last minute when other arrangements didn't work. We did... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ChubbyPeep

Recommended experiences in and around San Pedro
from $60.00
from $66.99
from $107.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews pontoon boat flying high amazing experience fish secluded beach explained everything beach barbecue beautiful water potatoes fun experience secret beach sunset cruise shark ray alley resort dock these guys feel comfortable bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent a wonderful day with Maryann and her crew. First they hauled us to a secluded beach so we could get married. Barefoot standing in the water with the sandy beach and the warm blue Caribbean as our backdrop. BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE.. Back to town to switch boats and in our wedding clothes up we went parasailing.. awesome fun. Then back to the pontoon boat for a afternoon cruise and swim for just the two of us. BEST WEDDING DAY EVER. thanks again for making this happen.

Date of experience: April 2019
anacaliz, Front Office Manager at Belize Parasail Plus, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hi Thanks for the great review. We are happy that you choose us to be part of one of the most important decision we can do your wedding. We are happy you had a great time with both parasailing and cruising with the pontoon boat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve been making San Pedro a every year thing but this year I wanted to try something new. I’m so glad we went with Belize parasail plus they were so Accommodating and really cared about our needs during our voyage! Jovan & Philip are like a added bonus with their charm & knowledge of the island. We will definitely be seeing you guys next year! Don’t miss out they are true to belize hospitality thank you again for the adventure:)

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
anacaliz, Front Office Manager at Belize Parasail Plus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi, thanks for a wonderful review. I am happy to hear that you had a great time with the boys. The boys say they really enjoyed meeting you guys and hope you come back soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time parasailing with them! Awesome view of the reef! I had never parasailed before and they were made it easy!

Date of experience: April 2019
anacaliz, Front Office Manager at Belize Parasail Plus, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

We enjoyed meeting you guys. The view of the reef is really spectacular. Glad you enjoyed it! Please stop by and say hello when you are in town--Patsy says she likes you even if you are Ohio State fans :)!

Reviewed April 9, 2019

On a recent vacation we booked a sail with these lovely ladies. Their rate was lower than I had found elsewhere on the internet or on the caye. The booking process was quick and efficient. They took our phone number to be in touch prior to our flight which came in handy as the day of our flight they had an unexpected issue with their boat. The communication was excellent and we knew what to expect if they were able to get a repair and what would happen if they could not. They asked if we could push to another day but our excursion was booked for our last full day on the caye.
After a little back and forth, Patsy knew they would not be able to take us but worked quickly to get another outfit to take us! ABOVE AND BEYOND. The outfit that took us picked us up at our resort pier and away we went. They allowed other family members on the boat and we ended up sending a total of six for a ride. Meanwhile, while in the boat, we got some yummy rum punch. Will not hesitate to book with Belize Parasail next time we are on the caye. A class act 100%

Date of experience: March 2019

Thank you for your kind words. Again, we are really sorry for the problem with our boat propellor. No matter how well maintained a boat is, sometimes things just go wrong. We actually flew to the US to buy a new prop so that it could be installed the next day, but unfortunately the timing just didn't work for us to fly you guys. We were happy to help make sure you guys were able to parasail. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 7, 2019

5 stars for the mainland tour we booked through Belize Parasail Plus.

They contract the mainland tours to another outfit, and that was EXCELLENT. Our tour guide on the mainland, Carlos, managed to get us from Belize City to Xunatunich (just about 3 miles from the Guatemala border) ruins, and then lunch, cave tubing and ziplining and back to Belize City for the 4:30pm Water Taxi back to San Pedro. There were three cruise ships in Belize City that morning, and Carlos timed everything perfectly so that we were able to skip the ridiculous lines and crowds from the cruise ships.

The 4 star rating is simply because of the inconvenience associated with our having been rescheduled due to a boat motor issue. I realize this was *probably* just bad luck. As a boat owner myself, I know it's reasonable to expect for mechanical issues to crop up even with fastidious maintenance. I'm not at all upset about it -- just want to give a completely fair review in case subsequent reviews demonstrate a pattern.

My wife and 10 year old son did end up getting to parasail the following day, so no big deal, and the above-described rescheduling was the only issue we had at all. I would not hesitate to book with them again. Everyone felt completely safe, secure, and we got to see a dolphin playing around with our boat a bit on the way back to the dock.

Date of experience: April 2019

I'm really happy you enjoyed the Mainland Tours we arranged; Carlos is an excellent guide. Again, you have our apologies regarding the issue with the boat. We do conduct daily and weekly maintenance, but occasionally things to go wrong. In this case our propellor was spun (the inside bushing was stripped) We work really hard to make sure we are prepared with back up parts on hand, but sometimes it's just beyond our control. In this case we did fly directly to the US to bring a new prop back within a day so that our guests are inconvenienced as little as possible. We appreciate your honesty and your understanding.

Oh, and I'm glad you were treated with a dolphin sighting; they really seem to enjoy playing with our boat.