“FABULOUS!!”

Ranked #17 of 54 Hotels in San Pedro
Texas
“FABULOUS!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Staff was amazing.. accommodations were perfect.. ocean view or ocean, you can't go wrong!!!
We asked ALOT of questions about the island and they had every single answer and went above and beyond to assist us.. Walking distance to everything!!! We will be bringing our 4 boys next year & plan to stay here.. yes.. they are THAT GOOD!!! Thank you Sunbreeze Staff!!

Room Tip: Ocean View or Ocean Front... can't go wrong either way!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is my third time in Belize and my second time staying at Sunbreeze Suites. I am a 30-ish female traveler and I love this place. The location is key - you can walk here in 10 minutes from the airport, you can walk to tons of restaurants, bars, ice cream, dive shops in minutes. The beach is right out the back door, and the pool is clean and fun. The restaurant located on-site is pretty good too, although I tended to eat out more. I felt very safe, my room was secure and came with a safe. Yes, the furniture is a little outdated, but that didn't bother me at all, seeing as I was in my room to sleep and that's about it. There is so much to do on the island and stuff that's accessible on the mainland that you barely stay in your room anyway. Great view of the water from the balcony. In the middle of things, with little street noise. The kitchen is small but clean, comes with a fridge, silverware, coffee, easy stuff for leftovers. If you ask, the hotel can get a big jug of drinking water delivered to your room for just a few dollars - I used this to fill up a water bottle and it was so convenient. Good AC.

I plan on staying at this place next time I go to Belize. I can't imagine staying anywhere else. It's not a fancy expensive resort but has everything you need. Can't wait to go back to the island!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Christine V
San Pedro, Belize
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Spent five nights here on dive vacation. ON THE BEACH I mean like 15 feet from hotel end to water. Nice big room with great air conditioning and nice service. Hard to imagine better. Groupon made it even cheaper.

Walking distance to everything includingh bank, clubs, food, bars etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Poway, California, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at SunBreeze suites for one night as our original destination house on the beach was not ready until the next day. We thought it would be good to see what San Pedro had to offer before heading five miles down the coast. Sure glad we did this as it allowed us to see that one day in San Pedro was enough for us. The suites are located right in town, easy access to restaurants and water taxi's. The rooms are clean yet dated and a bit worn. It was great to have a full kitchen for our leftovers and beverages. I recommend this place for those who are on a budget and want a kitchen and be on the beach.

Room Tip: Room 207 was good.....off of the street, oceanfront and nice balcony
1 Thank Sharon H
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I definitely recommend this place.Location is great, suites are nice and clean, staff meets your every need and the security guard is very attentive!In the hotel there is a Travel Tour and the employee Abas (aka Abu) scheduled all of our excursions and rentals.He gave us the best price on the island.He went over and beyond for us.(It wasn't easy for him having to satisfy 4 Jersey Girls!) One small problem.The hotel did promise us pick up and drop off service.When we arrived we had the water taxi call for our pick up ($1) and they told us to take a cab! Lol It was the same situation when we left. Overall it was an amazing experience!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Would recommend ! We had a great stay! The ocean front room had a great view. We felt safe, and the staff did a great job helping us. We will go back and stay with them again! No complaints at all. Plenty of room, nice balcony, and nice pool.

Room Tip: Get an ocean front if it's available. Great view!
Redding, California
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My first trip to Belize and my daughter had to return to work after the first week so I came out to San Pedro alone. I felt totally safe and comfortable staying here. The staff were helpful, could arrange trips or just about anything you might need, and the trips I signed up for picked me up and returned me to the private dock. Couldnt have been easier or more convenient. The suite was comfortable in every way; having a full kitchen was handy when I didnt feel like going to a restaurant. Loved the views! Enjoyed the pool and a quiet area to sunbathe. Overall a very relaxing week here that exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Second or third floor rooms are quieter
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo