We have stayed in several hotels in San Pedro on our visits to this fair city but this surpasses them all. It is close to everything and yet in a very quiet location. All the rooms have an ocean view from the balcony along with a view of the pool and the restaurant located on the property. The kitchen is completely stocked with dishes and utinsels and ready to move in. We usually ate breakfast in and there is a small grocery store just a few steps away from the hotel. The staff was always prompt, friendly and efficient. They offer a shuttle service to the airport but an added advantage to this property is that it's only a few steps away from the Caye Caulker Water Taxi terminal. The king sized bed was topped with a memory foam mattress pad and the AC was very cold if you wanted it on at all. There are ceiling fans in every room. Each suite has a full kitchen and living area. There is a queen sleeper sofa in the livingnroom. Cable service and wireless internet are free.There is also an electric bike rental connected to the hotel. An electric bike is the only way t get around SP. Forget the golf cart. All in all Sun Breeze Suites made our trip to SP all that much more enjoyable. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Suites is situated in the laid back beach town of San Pedro, on the popular Ambergris Caye. At our front door, the town welcomes you to join in the fun, and out our back door, you are just a few steps from the Caribbean Sea and the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere (a UNESCO world heritage site). SunBreeze Suites is comprised of twenty comfortable one bedroom vacation suites overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Each Suite comes with a private balcony from where you can enjoy breathtaking sunrises, refreshing cool sea-breezes and romantic moonlight nights. We offer complimentary WiFi to keep you connected with your loved ones. It is within walking distance to grocery stores, entertainment centers, local and gourmet restaurants, banks, fruit shops, caffes, and Belizean art galleries. This San Pedro Hotel offers an open air-beach front restaurant & bar, pool, dock, and Free Wi-Fi in-suites and common areas. Jambel Jerk Pit Restaurant & Bar offers a fusion of Belize's signature flavours with the perfect blend of Jamaican Cuisine. Carefully selected spices are utilized which are sure to tantalize your taste, while the exceptional aroma awakes you! Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily). Offering "All you can eat buffet on Wednesday with live music from 6:00 pm to 9:30pm and Happy hour on Fridays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. " Belize Dive Connection" a well known and respected dive operation for over 15 years now, just an 8 minute stroll away, provides The SunBreeze Suites' guests with safe and professional diving. Diving, Snorkeling, Beach Picnics, and/or Fishing trips are just a few of the many tours available from this beachfront hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SunBreeze Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze Resort San Pedro
- SunBreeze Suites Belize/San Pedro