I stayed at the Sunbreeze Suites Nov. 19th to 26th. Upon entering my room I was greeted by the most amazing scent!! It set the whole tone for my stay. What a great idea. The rooms were clean and well maintained. I had a gorgeous view of the sea. We were directly on the beach and being on the first floor was awesome. Everyday the stingrays came to the beach and were so gentle they could be petted. Which I did most everyday. :) The staff was very gracious. The rooms well cleaned each day. No complaints whatso ever. The pool was very pretty and perfect enough for cooling off. Some great snorkelling just down the beach off the Wet Willys pier. A gorgeous spotted eagle ray swam by many times..or maybe it was more then one!
Another big bonus is the hotel is close to everything and although we enjoyed driving around in a golf cart for the week...really everything you need is close by. There is a small restaurant and bar attached to the hotel and once a week they have a jerk buffet...my favorites were the fisherman soup and the shrimp..not jerk but a little bit saucy and oh sooooo good. Don't forget to have a cocunut choc chip cookie afterwards either...mmmmmmm Thanks for a great stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Suites is situated in the laid back beach town of San Pedro, on the popular Ambergris Caye. At our front door, the town welcomes you to join in the fun, and out our back door, you are just a few steps from the Caribbean Sea and the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere (a UNESCO world heritage site). SunBreeze Suites is comprised of twenty comfortable one bedroom vacation suites overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Each Suite comes with a private balcony from where you can enjoy breathtaking sunrises, refreshing cool sea-breezes and romantic moonlight nights. We offer complimentary WiFi to keep you connected with your loved ones. It is within walking distance to grocery stores, entertainment centers, local and gourmet restaurants, banks, fruit shops, caffes, and Belizean art galleries. This San Pedro Hotel offers an open air-beach front restaurant & bar, pool, dock, and Free Wi-Fi in-suites and common areas. Jambel Jerk Pit Restaurant & Bar offers a fusion of Belize's signature flavours with the perfect blend of Jamaican Cuisine. Carefully selected spices are utilized which are sure to tantalize your taste, while the exceptional aroma awakes you! Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily). Offering "All you can eat buffet on Wednesday with live music from 6:00 pm to 9:30pm and Happy hour on Fridays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. " Belize Dive Connection" a well known and respected dive operation for over 15 years now, just an 8 minute stroll away, provides The SunBreeze Suites' guests with safe and professional diving. Diving, Snorkeling, Beach Picnics, and/or Fishing trips are just a few of the many tours available from this beachfront hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your SunBreeze Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze Resort San Pedro
- SunBreeze Suites Belize/San Pedro