After spending a good deal of time researching where to stay on our 1st visit to San Pedro we decided upon the Sunbreeze Suites, turned out to be a good move on our part. We found our time at Sunbreeze Suites to be one of the most relaxing weeks we've spent in a long time. Julia, Vanessa and the rest of the staff went out of their way to welcome us to the island and made it easy for us to return there in February 2013. The room (#301) was clean, well stocked, secure and had awesome view of the aquamarine waters out back. The patio bar, alongside the pool, made that short period of time between late afternoon and evening "operations" very inviting and relaxing. Close by to Fido's, 1st class Dive Operations (out back), and many good local dinning spots all within walking distance. If you want to get out of town to places like Palapa Bar (highly recommended) the Suites will gladly arrange for a convenient golf cart rental to get you around. The staff will even arrange for your pickup from the island airstrip and can also arrange for your short Island hop aboard either Tropicair or Mayan Air from Belize. If you want "upscale" there are other locations on the island to pick from, Sunbreeze Suites was good value and puts you in the middle of everything the island has to offer, at a good price...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Suites is situated in the laid back beach town of San Pedro, on the popular Ambergris Caye. At our front door, the town welcomes you to join in the fun, and out our back door, you are just a few steps from the Caribbean Sea and the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere (a UNESCO world heritage site). SunBreeze Suites is comprised of twenty comfortable one bedroom vacation suites overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Each Suite comes with a private balcony from where you can enjoy breathtaking sunrises, refreshing cool sea-breezes and romantic moonlight nights. We offer complimentary WiFi to keep you connected with your loved ones. It is within walking distance to grocery stores, entertainment centers, local and gourmet restaurants, banks, fruit shops, caffes, and Belizean art galleries. This San Pedro Hotel offers an open air-beach front restaurant & bar, pool, dock, and Free Wi-Fi in-suites and common areas. Jambel Jerk Pit Restaurant & Bar offers a fusion of Belize's signature flavours with the perfect blend of Jamaican Cuisine. Carefully selected spices are utilized which are sure to tantalize your taste, while the exceptional aroma awakes you! Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily). Offering "All you can eat buffet on Wednesday with live music from 6:00 pm to 9:30pm and Happy hour on Fridays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. " Belize Dive Connection" a well known and respected dive operation for over 15 years now, just an 8 minute stroll away, provides The SunBreeze Suites' guests with safe and professional diving. Diving, Snorkeling, Beach Picnics, and/or Fishing trips are just a few of the many tours available from this beachfront hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your SunBreeze Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze Resort San Pedro
- SunBreeze Suites Belize/San Pedro