Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Sunset Booze Cruise

We went on the Sunset Cruise for Valentine’s Day and had an amazing evening! The staff was very... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SupColorado
Timnath, Colorado
"Best Day Ever"

Wonderful experience! The owner, Kristie, met us at the boat. I felt very safe with the crew... read more

Reviewed yesterday
CdeL-7

Recommended experiences in and around Ambergris Caye
from $65.00
from $103.53
from $117.95
from $192.00
More Info
All reviews chill spot sunset dinner cruise caye caulker playing volleyball booze cruise french toast dance party waist deep water shark ray alley jerk chicken fish sand bar coleslaw great drinks beautiful boat ceviche swimming with the sharks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent tour. Me and my friends have done a number of catamaran excursions and this by far was the best. The snorkelling was guided by knowledgeable crew and the sights were out of this world beautiful. Most of our group can't swim and we were still able to enjoy the activities with the life vest and fins provided.
The food on board was delicious, home cooked by a local woman. The drink selection was great. Something for everyone.
The crew was friendly and attentive. They 'chill spot' they took us too was also really fun. A great way to end off the adventurous snorkeling.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did the private Chill Cruise and had a blast. The crew was fantastic. No shortage of food and drink selections from our bartender. Highly recommend and we would love to go again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I took the chill cruise. It was just as promised. Great guided snorkeling,,beautiful coral and then a stop for some fun and games. Great food, great crew and a great day out! I would do it again for sure!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the highlight of our trip, the food was excellent, the drinks super yummy, the guides for snorkeling were fantastic! Swimming with the nurse sharks and rays was unbelievable. The crew and Christy were very attentive, fun and friendly! This was a fantastic time!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

My Fiancé and I both agree it was the highlight of our trip! We all boarded a big boat with plenty of room for everyone. You take off on the water and they instantly begin offering you drinks and they provide a light breakfast which I thought was amazing btw. It was French toast with ham and cheese I think. Omg, amazing! They have relaxing island music playing the whole way out to the first snorkel stop. We snorkeled and saw a turtle, fish and eagle ray. They Split you up in smaller groups and it was perfect! Then get back on board to head over to shark ray alley. This stop was scary, but they make you feel calm. It was amazing, we saw tons of nurse sharks and sting rays and fish. I had my go pro and they took it to get me awesome footage. They also take their own footage.

Then you head back toward land through calm waters and they surge up a yummy lunch and more drinks. Then we head over to shallow water in the ocean and we anchor off and chilled for over an hour. You walked up to the back of the boat and they served up drinks with music playing. The chill spot was so fun and relaxing. We got to hang out and chat with some other lovely people. The way back to the dock was with with more “party” music and drinks and people dancing.

I can’t rave enough about this! If I come back to Belize, I will Be doing it again! Thank you for an amazing trip and don’t forget to tip the staff ;)