My boyfriend and I stayed at X'tan Ha the second week in may and we loved it! The moment you arrive everyone treats you great.Saul took our bags to our room and helped me unpack the food we had delivered from Mata Grande grocery store before we arrived.The bartenders Alex,Elder,Tony and Obie are a great bunch of guys!Every time we were at the bar they were feeding us something whether it was conch ceviche or fresh fish they grilled.The beach is by far the best on the island,very little sea grass and calm clear water.Hill at No Worries Tours is a great guy as is the entire crew.X'tan Ha is small only about 32 rooms so everyone gets to know each other pretty quickly.I've read complaints about the beds,but ours was comfortable.Our room was always clean and all of our requests were taken care of with a smile! X'tan Ha is a wonderful place with friendly people and we plan to go back again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro