My husband and I spent our 30th wedding anniversary there in March 2014. First time to Belize, and what a wonderful introduction. Do not be worried about the transportation from Belize City to the resort, they had it covered. Never once did we feel as if things weren't going absolutely perfect. We took the wonderful short hopper flight to San Pedro and loved it. Then a lovely boat ride to Paradise where we were greeted by friendly staff taking our bags and offering us our 1st rum punch. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, we slept great. The beaches are beautiful and the resort goes the extra mile to make sure you feel special and are happy at all times. We will certainly be going back. Nice to be able to say it was worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro