Great location, beautiful rooms and beach, and a very kind, attentive staff. Only downsides were getting bitten by mosquitos at the onsite restaurant (they promised to deal with them) and somewhat expensive food and beverages (normal for resorts). From our boat trips along the island it looks like X'tan has the best beach on the island. Overall we loved it and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro