“A busy and well-run operation”
Review of Chuck and Robbie's

Chuck and Robbie's
Ranked #7 of 77 Tours in San Pedro
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Staff were very helpful and accommodating, especially for a diver that needed a refresher course.

The weather was not always accommodating so we had some rough entries and exits but staff handled everything professionally and calmly. The lack of fish life was evident to those who have a lot of experience diving in different parts of the world, but, this is not the fault of the dive operators.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We went to Hol Chan (wife snorkeled and I dove) and I also dove the Mermaid's Lair. My wife loved Brian and I dove with Ismail and Niko. I appreciated Niko's help because I was the first one to go through my air (heavy breather...) and he had to accompany me on my safety stop. The staff were very professional and accommodating. Pricing was reasonable and I would highly recommend. My wife wishes she had completed her open water scuba training with them (I wish she did while we were there.....). Their rental equipment was good but I highly recommend bringing at least your own mask.

1  Thank John P
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was a snorkel tag along with my husband and son who were doing the scuba experience. Turned out my husband in the end could not complete the scuba experience, and the crew handled his fears professionally and with great care. My son was able to then go out and have his first dive and could not have been happier. He felt very safe, and his guide "Big Sexy" was fantastic!! Despite the threatening clouds, we had an amazing time. My husband will stick to snorkeling,as well as myself, and thanks to "Big Sexy", my son will go on to become PADI certified in our very cold province of Manitoba.

2  Thank scotstwo
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Dove with them for only 2 days as we found them late on in our trip after being messed around by another dive shop. Well they were great and more than made up for the disappointment we'd had from the other shop. Highly recommended and we will definately use them on our next trip to San Pedro.
Thanks Robbie & crew.

1  Thank Ell E
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have to admit that I was amazed that some did not like C&R!! I first dived with C&R when I got turned-off by the "attitudes" at Amigos del Mar. I was very pleasantly impressed with everyone at the dive shop and on the boats. I guess every diver has different wants/expectations and everything (to me) was top-drawer. Professional - yes! Caring - yes! Funny - yes! Safety conscious - yes! I have a timeshare up at Captain Morgan's and Robbie sends the boat to pick me up and return me each day. I have dived with them three times already and I am very much looking forward to this November when I return for my fourth time with C&R! As you may have detected, I cannot say anything negative about the whole shebang at C&R!

2  Thank BuddaDiver