“What is not to like about Robbie & the GANG”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chuck and Robbie's

Chuck and Robbie's
Ranked #7 of 73 Tours in San Pedro
Temecula, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What is not to like about Robbie & the GANG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

These guys were great! Everyone associated with this dive operation was professional, well as professional as one can be living in an island paradise. The wildlife is very active around the dive resort. I was fortunate to see 2 pods of dolphins while diving and a close up a ray as well. Spend a whole week diving. Loved it!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Wenona R

Farmington, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Calling These Guys the Best Doesn't Go Far Enough!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We came to San Pedro (staying at the Phoenix for the 6th time) for two weeks and I decided to go and get my open water certification. The Phoenix recommended Chuck and Robbie's and once again nailed the pick. C&R staff are top shelf - safety and comfort first, welcoming newbies like old friends, and happy to give and take a bit of good-natured BS! Gilbert was my instructor and just couldn't have been better to work with. Since getting my cert I've continued to make 2 dives daily with the guys and haven't had anything short of a great time. Big Sexy and team know how to run a dive boat! It's clear that they have many loyal customers as all of the divers this week have been 'old friends'. Clean gear, reliable equipment, and a totally laid back but confident crew awaits you. Don't bother going anywhere else!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank tresriosmob
Eugene, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Best diving experience I have ever had. The care and attention they provide is one of a kind. Robbie does a trick with a sting ray that is amazing! The sting ray seemed to really enjoy it! Robbie too!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank tcatlin21
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been going to San Pedro for 40 years, I have over a thousand dives there, many at the blue hole. Had a dive shop there for 10 years and have dove with most of the dive shops. This shop by far is the best I have ever been with diving. Equipment is always top quality.The dive masters are friendly, fun and SAFE. Every dive is like Robbie's first dive after not diving for a year. He is excited and makes its fun for all, even if its his 4th dive of the day.. Plus he is very informative about each dive. I have dove all around the world and that shop is still number 1. Jim Gochenour

Visited April 2013
1 Thank james g
Santa Fe
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Great team!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The team at Chuck and Robbie's was so great. They took us snorkeling. It was truly a day to remember. It was raining when we left the dock. We were worried, but they kept saying not to worry. When we got to the snorkeling spot, about a 10-15 minute boat ride, the sun was out. We saw giant sea turtles, swam with nar sharks and sting rays and saw sea life displays that are unique to Belize. These guys had so much interesting information. We learned so much, felt so safe, and had such a wonderful time. Our group consisted of seniors and kids and they made sure all of us were well cared for.

Visited July 2013