“A fantastic dive operation - Gio and Big Sexy are great!”
Review of Chuck and Robbie's

Chuck and Robbie's
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Big Sexy and Gio are fantastic divemasters and I had a great time diving with them. They are laid back and fun, but serious about safety and respecting the reef and the marine life that inhabits it. I also went diving with another operator during my trip, and they weren't bad, but the care and attention that the people at C&R took really set them apart. I'll definitely dive with them when I come back to San Pedro.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"well run operation"
"dive experience"
in 17 reviews
"advanced open water certification"
"every morning"
in 8 reviews
"great dive"
in 19 reviews
"mexico rocks"
in 22 reviews
"hol chan and shark ray alley"
in 18 reviews
"coral formations"
in 7 reviews
"dive group"
"scuba diving"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have snorkeled with other companies in San Pedro, but Chuck and Robbie's is clearly the best. We went out with Ishmael on a private snorkeling trip to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley. He was not only knowledgeable, but made sure that my wife and I had a great time. He was kind to the animals, including the blind green sea turtle at Shark Ray Alley. He snorkeled with us and repeatedly pointed out animals of interest without abusing the animals as we have witnessed some of the guides from one of the other companies do. We have seen Robbie teach a young girl to snorkel in a pool, in preparation for the real thing, and his kindness and attention to detail was observed in his employee today. Great work, great job, great time. You can't do better than Chuck and Robbie's.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great dive shop with amazing staff! I highly recommended going to Hol Chan with this crew! They know a lot and are eager to share the information!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful time. I can't believe how many sharks and sting rays you found. Wonderful!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We dived with Chuck and Robbie's for an entire week and had a blast. Our crew - Ishmael, Danny and Gio were great. Many thanks to Danny for fixing my BC :-)
The dive sites were great, and when we ended up on one with another boat, Ishmael was happy to move to another. Danny was great a leading the dives. We loved the night dive so much we did it again the following night.
I am not sure I like the interaction / feeding of the sharks, but this is a personal opinion. The only negative I have is the price of Nitrox, which was astronomic, and $5 more per tank than Amigos del Mar.
A very professional outfit. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank TuxMum