“Best Scuba Experience Ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 72 Tours in San Pedro
Murrieta, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Scuba Experience Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Robbie is "Da Man" and "Big Sexy" is "Da Ladies' Man"!!! I had such a great week of diving with Robbie and his crew. These guys are the best. The are fun yet safe and, of course, always caring for the preservation of the reef. I will definitely recommend Chuck and Robbie's to my fellow divers.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank LorenScott

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“excellent morning out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife was nervous about diving for the first time. After some gentle encouragement she agreed to try the beginners dive, with me.
We had a ball. We felt completely safe. We were thoroughly shown how to use all the equipment. I'm excited to do the open water certificate to see what else diving has to offer. I hope to be back at San Pedro to dive at Chuck and Robbie's once again.
Well done fellas, plenty of fun and great memories out on the reef with you all.

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best dive shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Robbie and Big Sexy are the best. Period.

If you like to dive, this is the place to go while in Belize.

Will go back if ever back in San Pedro.

Visited August 2012
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great dive shop, Chuck and Robbie's Rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I scheduled to do my open water referral here as soon as I had decided on Belize. My decision proved a great one, they took us through our first dives beautifully. I could not ask for a friendlier bunch of divers who really want to show you all the best their island has to offer.

Not only did they take me on some fantastic dives, they gave me the recommendations I needed to get to local food I want.

Visited May 2013
West Hartford, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Location, Great DMs, Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Diving with Chuck & Robbie's was a great experience.

Gio is a great DM - fun, very safety conscious, kind and knowledgeable. He quickly gets to know the abilities of each diver, he make sure everyone was safe and having a good time, and helps to find the cool stuff to see. He is a very relaxing but presence.

Having a second DM on every dive was great - they were there to make sure everyone was safe, staying together and got to their safety stop and on the boat safely. Very meaningful plus.

Big Sexy was our boat driver (hopefully we can dive with him next time!) - he makes the entire trip a fun adventure but you're in extremely safe hands because he knows those boats and those reefs well - having watched a few other dive shops boats struggle to get across on the windy days, I'm very glad I was with C&R instead of with them. The guys in the shop were beyond helpful with our gear before and after the dives. It was so nice to be able to safely leave everything we wanted to there to dry until the next day.

Our only disappointment is that because were were there mid-week to mid-week we didn't have a lot of variety in our dive sites. However, on day 2 we were the only 2 divers who wanted to dive - most shops would not take a boat out, but off we went with Gio and Big Sexy - 2 great dives, and as an unexpected surprise Big Sexy was able to steer a huge pod of spotted dolphins with 2 babies near us as we were surfacing so we had 15+ minutes in the water with these amazing animals. Unforgettable!!

Everyone associated with the dive shop was fantastic - I'll definitely dive with them every time I go back.

Visited March 2013