“Excellent service”
Review of Ambergris Divers

Ambergris Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Ambergris Divers invites you to "Come, Immerse Yourself in Our World" and fulfil your desire to Become One with Nature. From experience to novice divers and snorkelers, you will be chaperoned by our signature family friendly service. And as a PADI 5 Star Dive Center, we'll get you started or continue your diving adventure certifications in small leisurely paced dive classes. Come join us, we'll be pleased to share with you!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went on four dives with Ambergris, and all were excellent. My two boys had only a couple of dives before this one, and were a little nervous as the seas were very rough. Felicito (sp?), our dive master, was one of the best I've been with. He made it much easier for us to get back on board in the heavy seas. The boat captain was also great, managing the waves on our ride and while we were getting back on board. I will certainly use this company again, and recommend them to anyone else going to Ambergris Caye.

All reviews
"been diving for years"
in 4 reviews
"spotted rays"

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This trip was my 3rd to Belize/Ambergris Caye, and the 3rd time I've gone with Ambergris Divers. They originally did my open-water certification dives 5 years ago when I first got certified. I brought a brand-new diver down last year, and this year I brought another one. They are now both hooked. I love Ambergris Caye and I love this dive company. They are reputable, very friendly, helpful and very knowledgable about Belize, the island, and diving. I felt very safe with my dive masters (Flip and Argyle) - they know their stuff and are tons of fun but they are very professional at the same time. The boats are in good condition, the dive groups are small, they offer night diving, trips to the Blue Hole and Turneffe Atoll, and can also arrange mainland trips to go cave tubing, zip lining, and trips to some Mayan Ruins. Ask Nigel. And of course, the diving here is world-class. I plan on coming back to Ambergris and there is no doubt that I will dive with my friends at Ambergris Divers again!

Christine
Tucson, Arizona, USA

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Ambergris Divers went out of their way to accommodate our diving needs and they were professional and courteous at every turn. Their instructors and divemasters are extremely knowledgeable as well as courteous and entertaining. Ambergis Divers is one of those companies that just does things right. We are already are planning our next trip.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had a group of 18 divers for 5 days of 2 dives per day. The crew / dive masters were excellent! I have never had dive masters who were so attentive to the divers. They even took our fins off for us as we got back to the boat. Very courteous. We had bananas and watermelon between dives back at their dive shop, where there was a bathroom and a shower available. I highly recommend Ambergris Divers.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My son and I were first time divers this past week and went to San Pedro with a dive group. We could not have been more fortunate to have our first experience with Ambergris Divers. The boat we had was excellent, the equipment in great shape. But the best part of the experience was the DM and rest of the staff who were focused on us having a safe but great time. In addition, as an older 1st timer, I went through my air quicker than I would have liked, but the crew was patient with me and coached me so on each dive I got better and better. Thanks to Argyle & Flip. Also, my wife and daughter who aren't divers, went on their 1/2 day snorkel trip and they had a great time with Jeffrey as well. Thanks so much, you guys set the bar high for my future operators.