“good dives, average company”

Belize Diving Adventures
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Belize dive adventure suffers from the variation in the quality of its staff. The first 2 dives we had were with a really grumpy guide who gave the impression that he didn't want to be there and tried calling the dive after 40 minutes. The other guide we had was so different, informed and enthusiastic it was a pleasure to dive with him. The dives are worth doing but the company?

1  Thank paul r

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had never dived prior to this trip to Belize and wanted to try it although I was quite apprehensive about it. I booked a resort dive with Belize Diving Adventures and had the most incredible experience. All the dive masters are extremely professional but also funny (especially Ines and Everett) and relaxed in a way that put me at ease immediately. Ines was my dive master and she was wonderful -- she gave me a brilliant instruction on the basics so that I got everything right from the first try and during the dive (since I was the only uncertified diver in our group of 4) she basically held my hand the entire time. She gave me such a sense of security that I could enjoy the experience without a care in the world. In fact I loved the first dive so much that I went back the next day for a longer and deeper dive (again with Ines) which was even better. I was sad to leave the day after, or else I would most definitely have gone diving with them again. You can't go wrong with Belize Diving Adventures and Ambergris Caye is a beautiful location which I highly recommend.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Inez, our dive master was fantastic. I stopped in on our first day in SP to check out some dive shops. I was impressed with her friendly attitude and she even remembered who I was when I came back for my dive. My wife and I have our PADI open water cert, but only dive every couple of years at resorts. My wife gets seasick ( I heard sea bands work for seasickness.) and panicked on the surface. Inez took care of her and my wife continued her dive. I did a second dive and would definitely use them again. Great for novice divers. Support the local Belize operators.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Inez and Guillermo are very informative, very safety concious, know exactly where to dive, and know where the wildlife is. We really enjoyed the three dives we did with them. They also took us to snorkel at Shark Ray Alley which was really cool. They picked us up at the pier of our hotel which made it so easy. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Just returned from 10 days in San Pedro over the Christmas Holidays and had several wonderful water tours snorkeling with Belize Diving Adventures! Did trips to Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley one day, Mexico Rocks and Tres Cocos another, and had a custom tour for our group of five to snorkel at Coral Gardens, Caye Calker for lunch, north point of Caye Caulker shipwreck, and night snorkel at Hol Chan Marine Reserve. Staff Arnie and Guillermo were excellent in helping with gear, pointing out various marine life, and generally having a good time. Owner Enes is very professional and came through with everything as promised. I'm definitely going back to San Pedro, and Belize Diving Adventures is the company I will use again, and again, and again!