“Great Reef”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Reef”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We snorkeled Hol Chan and Shark & Ray Alley. It was breathtaking. The tour guide was great. The only thing I was disappointed in was that the snorkel rentals were not included in the amount I had been given on my credit card authorization that was emailed. So when I got there, they said they added an extra amount to rent the snorkel equipment.

Visited May 2013

Greensburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bad First Snorkeling Experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was the first time snorkeling for my husband and I and the other couple on the boat. We received very the little instruction or information as to what we were going to do. We thought the first stop was for some guidance on how to use our gear...I know seems pretty easy but not for the other girl and me. She and I both had difficulty getting our masks to seal and were left on our own to figure this out, which I finally did on the boat to shark alley.....too late to enjoy Holchan, I spent the entire time trying to keep water out of my mask. After we were in the water he started to lead us out to where we were going to snorkel. Oops, our cameras are in the boat, we thought this was instructional only. Now to shark alley. Our, apparently first time, guide started chumming and after about 3-5 minutes said that we should have been in the water if we wanted to swim with the sharks. I was the only one who heard him and by the time I got my fins on I realized no one else had heard him so I relayed the info. No one was prepared so we did not really get anytime in the water with the fish. The other girl just gave up and stayed on the boat. After we were in the water the guide said lets go over to another boat and started swimming. I tried to catch up but finally gave up and went back to our boat. My husband never heard him so he just swam around our boat. The guide and the other man went to the other boat and my husband I swam around our boat. Probably not the safest thing to do. Everyone I talked to assured me that our guide would tell us exactly what to do and point out the fish and sea life but we were very dissapointed.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank GACGRAMMY
Richmond, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Will always dive with BDA, Enes and Tigger”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great people. Great service and always felt safe. My husband and I have dived with several dive shops on Ambergris and none of them come close to BDA. I absolutely love these folks and their prices are great too!!

Visited November 2012
Edmonton, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“best dive ever”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

the nurse sharks and manta rays were awesome and I recommend the blue hole, it is breathtaking. I got to touch a nurse shark and swim with groupers and rays and sharks and beautiful colored fish.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Wonderful Diving Experience for all!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My family of 3 all received PADI certification during our vacation at San Pedro, Belize. Enes and Everet are excellent instructors. Our 14 year old daughter looks forward to our next diving trip and cannot stop talking about the eels, turtles, sharks, corals, rays, sponges, and of course the school of fishes. The fees are reasonable and the staffs are accommodating to our schedules. We can't wait to return to the island.

Visited March 2013