“Wonderful massage & facial”
Review of Sol Spa

Sol Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Spa is a relaxing, artful space inspired by the sun, on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We are located in the center of town, just steps from the Caribbean Sea at the beautiful, Phoenix Resort. We are a full service day spa. Sol Spa caters to wedding parties and groups of all kinds. We specialize in every treatment we offer. Our massage therapists and estheticians are U.S. certified. Everyone is welcome!
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Char did my massage & facial and was great. Very relaxing & peaceful setting.

Reviewed March 1, 2010

On our return trip to AC, we set aside a day for all the ladies to get spa treatments. This was our second time at Sol Spa and the quality hasn't changed a bit! Carrie and Char have a great thing going in the beautiful Phoenix Resort. The relaxed, tranquil environment and decor is perfect to get you in the right mindset for the treatments. Char gives a great facial - my skin looked fantastic after the treatment. Carrie and her other US licensed massage therapists did a fantastic job. One friend had the Mayan Abdominal massage and highly recommended it. My favorite part of the day was the salt scrub Glos - they were amazing on the many bug bites I accrued. The prices were very reasonable, the services quality, and the atmosphere professional yet relaxing. A great place for relaxation!

Reviewed February 22, 2010

A group of us indulged in a day at the spa while vacationing on Ambergris Caye. The experience was wonderful. The staff are very professional. I recommend Cari for the best massage and energy work ever. Char does a great facial, my skin still feels amazing.

Reviewed August 27, 2009

One would think that going to as lovely a place as San Pedro would be all the relaxation you'd need. Not me. I need more. I need a getaway within this getaway and that's precisely what I found at Sol Spa. The first time I went, they seemed to intuitively know what I needed. It was so reasonably priced that I happily took recommendations and lavished myself with a massage, facial and pedicure. On my last visit I enjoyed an amazing soak in their bubbling NOT WHIRLPOOL bathtub after a phenomenal massage that happened to take place during an afternoon thunderstorm. Heaven. My only regret is that I can't visit more often! If you happen to find yourself lucky enough to be in San Pedro, Sol Spa should be the cherry on top of your adventure!

1  Thank AudreyKramden
Reviewed August 25, 2009

A trip to San Pedro isn't complete without visiting Sol Spa, I have been a couple of times and make this one of my top priority spots.

Great services, really inventive facials, amazing massages, and overall genuine kindness and care from Carrie, Char, Angie, and everyone else, make this place worth going back to.

1  Thank tuboflove