“Perfect Massage”
Review of Sol Spa

Sol Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Spa is a relaxing, artful space inspired by the sun, on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We are located in the center of town, just steps from the Caribbean Sea at the beautiful, Phoenix Resort. We are a full service day spa. Sol Spa caters to wedding parties and groups of all kinds. We specialize in every treatment we offer. Our massage therapists and estheticians are U.S. certified. Everyone is welcome!
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were in San Juan during low season so it was very easy for my husband and I to get an appointment here. When we had to change our time, they were happy to accommodate. The staff was very professional and our massages were great. We both got a sports massage and it was worth every penny. This is not the cheapest place on the island, but I would definitely say it was worth the extra money to have such a wonderful and relaxing experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Small, intimate spa with several services provided. Facials, massages, package deals at reasonable prices

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I had a pedicure with Angie and a lovely relaxation massage with Heather. Both ladies were kind and professional. Having been a recent cancer patient, I was a little uncomfortable about my massage, but Heather put me at ease and just massaged my angst away. The atmosphere at the spa is calmly zen. One of the best parts of my vacation!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

From our arrival to the end of the services, the staff here goes well above to ensure you are comfortable and relaxed. Heather has hands that will take all worries away so ask for her. Do not hesitate to book several services with them the first chance you get, it will make the rest of the vacation so much more relaxed.

1  Thank CernaEstates